The Doug Doty Vertical Flight Foundation is currently taking applications for their Accelerating Possibilities Scholarships.
These two scholarships, both for $2,000, are open to helicopter pilots pursuing advanced training past their Rotorwing Private Certification and who meet the minimum criteria for the scholarship.
The foundation is pleased to be able to offer these two scholarships, which are open to US and non-US based applicants for training at their chosen facility.
For more information about this scholarship, visitÂ www.verticalflight.org
If you would like more information, contact Jesika Doty at the Doug Doty Vertical Flight Foundation atÂ [email protected].
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines