The Doug Doty Vertical Flight Foundation is currently taking applications for their Accelerating Possibilities Scholarships.
These two scholarships, both for $2,000, are open to helicopter pilots pursuing advanced training past their Rotorwing Private Certification and who meet the minimum criteria for the scholarship.
The foundation is pleased to be able to offer these two scholarships, which are open to US and non-US based applicants for training at their chosen facility.
For more information about this scholarship, visitÂ www.verticalflight.org
If you would like more information, contact Jesika Doty at the Doug Doty Vertical Flight Foundation atÂ [email protected].
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA