On Sunday 22nd April, London’s Air Ambulance will have 13 supporters running the Virgin London Marathon in aid of the Charity.
Out of hundreds of applicants, three runners were selected for our official places in the marathon, each aiming to raise £2012.There are an additional ten runners that have secured their own place who will be donating their sponsorship to our Charity. One of our placed runners is Mr. John Wright, a former patient that personally benefited from our service. Mr. Wright has run the London Marathon for London’s Air Ambulance before, and we are delighted to welcome him back to represent us in 2012.
To show our appreciation for the hard work and dedication of our runners, we invited them to visit us on the Helipad on March 9, 2012 to learn of our work and meet the team who save the lives of Londoners every day.
Or come along and support our runners during the marathon this Sunday: click here for details.
- Tanis receives STC for MD902 Preheat System
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance confirms sale of 2 MD902 Helicopters
- Hungarian Police introduce MD902 fleet bought pre-owned from Germany
- Busiest Day in the Year for Lincolnshire and Nottingham Air Ambulance
- Londons Air Ambulance wins Pride of Britain Award
- London Air Ambulance boss quits
- Cornwall Air Ambulance make milestone 26,000th rescue
- JSSI increases helicopter coverage
- Hungarian Police buys five pre-owned MD Explorers
- Londons Air Ambulance launches photo competition for 2017 calendar
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance go 24×7 – but on four wheels
- Name for second MD Explorer announced by London Air Ambulance
- Cornwall Air Ambulance extends HQ with help of banking fines
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust to replace MD Explorer with AW169
- Universal Avionics flies MD902 with InSight Integrated Flight Deck
- Cornwall Air Ambulance recruits eight doctors
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance orders second H145
- UK Police evolves as two more bases close as planned