Bedford, Texas: REBTECH and partner Night Flight Concepts recently completed modifications of two Estonian Air Force helicopters for NVIS systems. Estonia is located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. The Ã•huvÃ¤gi (Estonian Air Force) is the main arm of the Estonian aviation forces and is tasked with political, military, economic, social, environmental and psychological threats which have Night Vision Imaging Systems playing an important role in meeting its mission.
The modern day Estonian Air Force was established in 1991 after restoration of Estoniaâ€™s independence. The helicopter division consists of four R-44 aircraft used primarily for Surveillance and Search Air Rescue.
Night Flight Concepts is a night vision technology provider to REBTECH specializing in night vision goggle pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support.
REBTECH, based in Bedford, Texas, is best known for custom tailored night vision solutions for fixed and rotary wing aircraft around the world, can design, manufacture and install comprehensive military and civil NVG systems for any mission type required.
REBTECH, a division of REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition support of developmental requirements for REBTECH and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Greg Winchell at 817.658.9747 or by visiting the companyâ€™s website at www.rebtechnvg.com.
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- UND installs R44 Tanis Engine Preheat Kit
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services