Bedford, Texas: REBTECH and partner Night Flight Concepts recently completed modifications of two Estonian Air Force helicopters for NVIS systems. Estonia is located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. The Ã•huvÃ¤gi (Estonian Air Force) is the main arm of the Estonian aviation forces and is tasked with political, military, economic, social, environmental and psychological threats which have Night Vision Imaging Systems playing an important role in meeting its mission.
The modern day Estonian Air Force was established in 1991 after restoration of Estoniaâ€™s independence. The helicopter division consists of four R-44 aircraft used primarily for Surveillance and Search Air Rescue.
Night Flight Concepts is a night vision technology provider to REBTECH specializing in night vision goggle pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support.
REBTECH, based in Bedford, Texas, is best known for custom tailored night vision solutions for fixed and rotary wing aircraft around the world, can design, manufacture and install comprehensive military and civil NVG systems for any mission type required.
REBTECH, a division of REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition support of developmental requirements for REBTECH and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Greg Winchell at 817.658.9747 or by visiting the companyâ€™s website at www.rebtechnvg.com.
- FAA approves updated STC for EIT Avionics radalt interface on R44
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Six Robinson Helicopters Delivered to China
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 13-Dec-19 N440AH Robinson R44 San Antonio, US-Texas
- AirX starts new link between Tokyo Heliport and Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25-Oct-19 ZT-RAL Robinson R44 Sinoville, South Africa
- 23-Oct-19 N225JM Robinson R44 Las Vegas, US-Nevada (2F)
- 21-Oct-19 UR-KTB Robinson R44 Tarasenkove, Ukraine (1F)
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training
- 15-Jul-19 N144TG Robinson R44 II Hayward, US-California (1F)
- 17-Jun-19 N7187D Robinson R44 Catalina Island, US-California (1F)
- 02-Jun-19 N41351 Robinson R44 II near Mulberry Mountain, US-Arkansas (3F)
- 17-May-19 N744TW Robinson R44 II Alpine, US-Utah (2F)
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- 29-Apr-19 N808NV Robinson R44 Kawainui, US-Hawaii (3F)
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award