Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), the east coast’s premier executive helicopter company, has established helicopter operations at New Jerseyâ€™s Teterboro Airport to provide convenient access to Manhattan from all metro airports. Travel time between Teterboro and Manhattan is less than 10 minutes aboard one of AAGâ€™s Sikorsky S-76Â® executive aircraft. Associated Aircraft Group is a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX)
“Establishing AAG’s presence at Teterboro, the east coast’s most important business aviation hub, will provide our clients rapid access to Manhattan and a true door-to-door experience. The AAG helicopters save our clients precious travel time from their business aircraft to their home or office,â€ said AAG President Scott Ashton.
â€œTeterboro is the longest-operating airport in Metro New York and an integral component of the regional charter and general aviation industry. AAG is pleased to provide its executive helicopter service to travelers accessing Manhattan and surrounding areas via this busy hub.â€
The Sikorsky S-76 executive helicopter is regarded as the industry gold standard in helicopter transportation. The aircraft is configured to carry seven passengers in a conversation-quiet cabin. The aircraft is powered by twin turbine engines and is flown with a crew of two pilots. All AAG aircraft have the latest safety equipment, including Traffic Avoidance Systems, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Systems, and Emergency Pop-out Floats.
Associated Aircraft Group operates a fleet of Sikorsky S-76 helicopters in both fractional ownership and full management programs. With bases in Metro New York and Philadelphia, Pa. at Teterboro, Dutchess County, and Chester County Airports, AAG serves the entire east coast including Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
AAG has more than 20 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership and helicopter maintenance services from its New York and Philadelphia installations. AAG is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center, with the Northeastâ€™s largest fleet of S-76 aircraft. The companyâ€™s principal flight operations and repair services are housed in two hangars at the Dutchess County Airport, a short flight from its Manhattan heliports.
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract