Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), a subsidiary of M International, Inc. of McLean, Va., will hold its Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Fri, May 4, 2012 in their newly renovated 30,000 sq. ft. facility at 885 Fox Chase, Suite 111, Coatesville, Pa. The ceremony will commence at 1:00 pm followed by tours and refreshments.
Attending the ceremony will be many local, regional and national dignitaries including The Honorable Michael W. Wynne, Former Secretary of the U.S. Air Force. Regional Federal Aviation Administration representatives and Government officials from both local and state level will be on hand to honor and recognize the achievements of KTS and their parent company M International. CEO Richard McConn and several M International board members and officers will officially cut the ribbon.
With their new facility, KTS expands their already extensive Rolls-Royce M250Â® Engine and Honeywell Accessory Series maintenance, repair and overall capabilities. In addition to repairing and overhauling engines, modules, components and accessories, the newly renovated facility also has specialized capabilities including welding and heat treat; machining, boring and grinding; CNC lathe; painting and corrosion control; plasma and thermal spray; turbine nozzle flow check and adjust, as well as repair process development. With individuals having an average 20-plus yearâ€™s industry experience, the employees of KTS have the expertise and certifications needed to meet and exceed the most discriminating customer requirements.
â€œWe are pleased and honored to continue the legacy of supporting both Rolls-Royce M250 series engines and Honeywell M250, LTS-101 and PT6 series accessory product lines utilizing our new facility,â€ stated Ken Essary, Vice President and Chief Services Officer for M International. â€œOur Keystone team enjoys a great industry reputation based upon their history of providing the highest quality products backed by world class service and support. Weâ€™re going to enhance this reputation moving forward with our new world class facility.â€
Keystone Turbine Services, a subsidiary of M International, Inc. and SF Alpha Defense Manufacturing, LLC (Sigma Federal) both of McLean, Va., is the only Rolls-Royce certificated and authorized AMROC facility located on the East Coast for all M250 Series Engines, Modules, Accessories and Components. In addition, they are a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Test of M250 and LTS-101 Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and other accessories (P&WC PT6A & T-Series Accessory Support pending).
For more information about the Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting ceremony or Keystone Turbine Services new facility and capabilities, please contact Chuck Hurdleston, Sales Manager at 610-268-6200, X201.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy