Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC) (â€œErickson Air-Craneâ€ or the â€œCompanyâ€), a leading operator and manufacturer of the powerful heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, today announced it will conduct a conference call at 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 10, 2012, to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012.
Hosting the call will be Mr. Udo Rieder, President and Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Charles Ryan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the conference call, please dial the following number five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time: +1 877-275-8968. International callers should dial +1 706-643-1666. The conference call ID number is 76482959.
If you are unable to participate in the call at this time, a replay will be available starting on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 4:00 pm Eastern Time, through Thursday, May 24, 2012. To access the replay, dial +1 855-859-2056. International callers should dial +1 404-537-3406. The conference ID number for the replay is 76482959.
This conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by all interested parties by clicking onÂ http://www.ericksonaircrane.com/. Please access the link at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call by accessing the same link.
About Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated specializes in the operation and manufacture of the Erickson S-64 Aircrane (the â€œAircraneâ€), a versatile and powerful heavy-lift helicopter. The Aircrane has a lift capacity of up to 25,000 pounds and is the only commercial aircraft built specifically as a flying crane without a fuselage for internal loads. The Aircrane is also the only commercial heavy-lift helicopter with a rear load-facing cockpit, combining an unobstructed view and complete aircraft control for precision lift and load placement capabilities. Erickson owns and operates a fleet of 17 Aircranes, which are used to support a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide across a broad range of aerial services, including firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also manufactures Aircranes and related components for sale to government and commercial customers and provides aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon with its principal manufacturing facility based in Central Point, Oregon. For more information, please visitÂ http://www.ericksonaircrane.com.
- Erickson PR machine details current fleet contracts
- Korean Forest Service contracts with Erickson to build a S-64E Aircrane
- San Diego Gas & Electric launches fire-fighting Aircrane
- Erickson and Kestrel extend Australian firefighting contract
- Rokstad Power hire Erickson for British Columbia heavy lift work
- Erickson makes series of new appointments
- Erickson to help build 160 transmission towers in India
- Erickson sets date for December 2015 quarter results
- Erickson renews British Columbia S64 timber contract for fifth time
- Third Aircrane to fight bushfires Victoria, Australia
- Erickson extends Greek fire contract with three S64 Aircranes
- SDG&E Brings Back The Skycrane To Bolster Regional Fire Suppression
- Erickson moving dozens of employees to Medford
- Erickson Announces Enhanced Aircrane Modifications
- Erickson Announces 2015 Wildfire Suppression Readiness
- Erickson Secures Two Key Contracts in Alaska
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Erickson Secures Philippines Dam Contract Award
- Erickson wins Mexico Pipeline Construction Contract
- Erickson Announces Key North American Contract Awards