According to AMSTAT, the leading provider of corporate aviation fleet and operator information, the first quarter of 2012 was a mixed bag of results indicating that a broad based business aircraft resale market recovery still remains elusive.
On the one hand inventories generally continued to contract, but year on year transaction activity remained largely unchanged and average asking prices in many parts of the market continued to face downward pressure.
To read the entire report,Â click here.
AMSTAT will be demonstrating its new Premier Online service at EBACE 2012 Booth #1553, May 14-16, 2012, in Geneva, Switzerland. Premier Online, released to AMSTAT clients in March 2012, is the next generation, web based version of the industry leading AMSTAT Premier market research service.
Andrew Young, AMSTAT Director of Sales & Marketing said â€œPremier Online represents the new standard in business aviation market research tools and offers new and innovative features designed for the many sales, marketing and analytical users that represent AMSTATâ€™s sizable customer base. These include:
Power, speed and ease of use (unlike so many other web based database services)
Collaborative tools â€“ clients can share notes and edits between their users
Customization â€“ why should the G550 results list look like the B200 results list?
Efficiency – save and schedule reports, access key data from a simple dashboard
Custom printing and exporting capabilities
Flight history data for US IFR flights
PC and Mac compatibility
Fixed-wing and helicopter data in the same serviceâ€
Young went on to add that â€œAMSTAT is known for providing the very best global business aircraft market research, but our focus has always been on adding value to clients by demonstrating to them how they can use our various services as powerful sales and marketing tools. Premier Online will enable our clients to gain further strategic advantage over their competitors.â€
AMSTAT is offering 2 week no cost no obligation subscriptions to the Premier Online Service to qualified sales, marketing and analytical professionals. More information on Premier Online can beÂ found here.
AMSTAT will be demonstrating Premier Online at the 2012 EBACE Meeting & Convention in Geneva, Switzerland from May 14th â€“ 16th. AMSTAT will be located at Booth #1533 with parent company CAMP Systems International.
About AMSTAT, Inc.
AMSTAT is the leading provider of market research information and services to the corporate aviation industry. Founded in 1982, and based in Tinton Falls, NJ, AMSTAT introduced the concept of providing researched information to corporate aviation professionals. AMSTATâ€™s mission is to provide timely, accurate, and objective market information to its customers. AMSTAT products and services provide aviation market and statistical information that generates revenue and delivers competitive advantage to brokers/dealers, finance companies, fractional providers, and suppliers of aircraft parts and services.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring