Cadorath Aerospace announces itâ€™s development of 15 new Bell Helicopter repairs in April 2012. The Cadorath design and engineering department continues to develop approved repairs for the Bell Helicopter line nearing close to a total of 800 repairs now available.
Cadorath Aerospace recently engineered repairs on the Bell Helicopterâ€™s 204B, 205A-1, and 212 rework lines says Cadorath Senior VP, David Haines. â€œWeâ€™re very pleased to be on target this year in our commitment of developing a lengthy list of new repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter services centers. Our latest offering of repairs on this main transmission case should stand as solid proof of our commitment.â€
Their recently developed Bell Helicopter repairs are on the main transmission case (P/N: 204-040-353-023). Â¬The complete list of Cadorath Aerospace repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce 250 parts can be found on their AeroParts website. The AeroParts website can be easily found via a link from their corporate website, allowing a user to easily request quotes on part repairs, exchanges and outright purchases of Bell and Rolls-Royce parts.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offerings and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
Cadorath Aerospace is wholly owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business.Â The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation