Cadorath Aerospace announces itâ€™s development of 15 new Bell Helicopter repairs in April 2012. The Cadorath design and engineering department continues to develop approved repairs for the Bell Helicopter line nearing close to a total of 800 repairs now available.
Cadorath Aerospace recently engineered repairs on the Bell Helicopterâ€™s 204B, 205A-1, and 212 rework lines says Cadorath Senior VP, David Haines. â€œWeâ€™re very pleased to be on target this year in our commitment of developing a lengthy list of new repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter services centers. Our latest offering of repairs on this main transmission case should stand as solid proof of our commitment.â€
Their recently developed Bell Helicopter repairs are on the main transmission case (P/N: 204-040-353-023). Â¬The complete list of Cadorath Aerospace repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce 250 parts can be found on their AeroParts website. The AeroParts website can be easily found via a link from their corporate website, allowing a user to easily request quotes on part repairs, exchanges and outright purchases of Bell and Rolls-Royce parts.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offerings and create strategic business alliances â€“ allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clientsâ€™ increasing needs.
Cadorath Aerospace is wholly owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business.Â The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect