Company profiles and creates fanpage on Twitter and Facebook to extend the relationship with all who are interested in helicopters
The Helibras, only Brazilian manufacturer of helicopters, began its activities in social media with a Facebook page and Twitter profile.Â The goal is to make information about the company and products to reach their audiences in an increasingly dynamic and current.
“The Internet today is an extremely important tool in communication and social networks have gained crucial role in the exchange of experiences, opinions and content.Â
A company like Helibras, which is constantly expanding, need to be close to their audiences and enthusiasts aviation industry in the digital environment also increasingly frequented by everyone, “says Elaine Watoniki, Communications Manager of the company.
The dynamism offered by the actions of dissemination in the various social networks will be explored to meet all the profiles of potential followers of Helibras in digital environments.Â For journalists and experts familiar with Helibras and the aviation industry, will be posted press releases, notices of tariff and photos.Â Images and corporate videos will also be shared for those who like helicopters.
In addition to such content will be offered articles on specific topics, jobs and any matter that might generate interest in the company, always with the expectation that followers share and interact with each other and Helibras.
“We want to facilitate the distribution and sharing of information on Helibras, expanding knowledge about the company, which has become a reference on the Brazilian aircraft industry and called the attention of an increasingly large and diverse,” says Elaine, to complete:
“We also remember that these are spaces of conversation, suggestions and opinions.Â We bring together different people who are interested or have any connection with the work we do. “
The disclosure content on other social networks will be launched over the coming months.Â The Helibras aims to provide videos and other content, where identifying compatibility with the environment and demands of its users.
Fanpage:Â www.facebook.com / Helibras
Twitter:Â www.twitter.com / Helibras
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet