Company profiles and creates fanpage on Twitter and Facebook to extend the relationship with all who are interested in helicopters
The Helibras, only Brazilian manufacturer of helicopters, began its activities in social media with a Facebook page and Twitter profile.Â The goal is to make information about the company and products to reach their audiences in an increasingly dynamic and current.
“The Internet today is an extremely important tool in communication and social networks have gained crucial role in the exchange of experiences, opinions and content.Â
A company like Helibras, which is constantly expanding, need to be close to their audiences and enthusiasts aviation industry in the digital environment also increasingly frequented by everyone, “says Elaine Watoniki, Communications Manager of the company.
The dynamism offered by the actions of dissemination in the various social networks will be explored to meet all the profiles of potential followers of Helibras in digital environments.Â For journalists and experts familiar with Helibras and the aviation industry, will be posted press releases, notices of tariff and photos.Â Images and corporate videos will also be shared for those who like helicopters.
In addition to such content will be offered articles on specific topics, jobs and any matter that might generate interest in the company, always with the expectation that followers share and interact with each other and Helibras.
“We want to facilitate the distribution and sharing of information on Helibras, expanding knowledge about the company, which has become a reference on the Brazilian aircraft industry and called the attention of an increasingly large and diverse,” says Elaine, to complete:
“We also remember that these are spaces of conversation, suggestions and opinions.Â We bring together different people who are interested or have any connection with the work we do. “
The disclosure content on other social networks will be launched over the coming months.Â The Helibras aims to provide videos and other content, where identifying compatibility with the environment and demands of its users.
Fanpage:Â www.facebook.com / Helibras
Twitter:Â www.twitter.com / Helibras
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring