Company profiles and creates fanpage on Twitter and Facebook to extend the relationship with all who are interested in helicopters
The Helibras, only Brazilian manufacturer of helicopters, began its activities in social media with a Facebook page and Twitter profile.Â The goal is to make information about the company and products to reach their audiences in an increasingly dynamic and current.
“The Internet today is an extremely important tool in communication and social networks have gained crucial role in the exchange of experiences, opinions and content.Â
A company like Helibras, which is constantly expanding, need to be close to their audiences and enthusiasts aviation industry in the digital environment also increasingly frequented by everyone, “says Elaine Watoniki, Communications Manager of the company.
The dynamism offered by the actions of dissemination in the various social networks will be explored to meet all the profiles of potential followers of Helibras in digital environments.Â For journalists and experts familiar with Helibras and the aviation industry, will be posted press releases, notices of tariff and photos.Â Images and corporate videos will also be shared for those who like helicopters.
In addition to such content will be offered articles on specific topics, jobs and any matter that might generate interest in the company, always with the expectation that followers share and interact with each other and Helibras.
“We want to facilitate the distribution and sharing of information on Helibras, expanding knowledge about the company, which has become a reference on the Brazilian aircraft industry and called the attention of an increasingly large and diverse,” says Elaine, to complete:
“We also remember that these are spaces of conversation, suggestions and opinions.Â We bring together different people who are interested or have any connection with the work we do. “
The disclosure content on other social networks will be launched over the coming months.Â The Helibras aims to provide videos and other content, where identifying compatibility with the environment and demands of its users.
Fanpage:Â www.facebook.com / Helibras
Twitter:Â www.twitter.com / Helibras
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats