Company profiles and creates fanpage on Twitter and Facebook to extend the relationship with all who are interested in helicopters
The Helibras, only Brazilian manufacturer of helicopters, began its activities in social media with a Facebook page and Twitter profile.Â The goal is to make information about the company and products to reach their audiences in an increasingly dynamic and current.
“The Internet today is an extremely important tool in communication and social networks have gained crucial role in the exchange of experiences, opinions and content.Â
A company like Helibras, which is constantly expanding, need to be close to their audiences and enthusiasts aviation industry in the digital environment also increasingly frequented by everyone, “says Elaine Watoniki, Communications Manager of the company.
The dynamism offered by the actions of dissemination in the various social networks will be explored to meet all the profiles of potential followers of Helibras in digital environments.Â For journalists and experts familiar with Helibras and the aviation industry, will be posted press releases, notices of tariff and photos.Â Images and corporate videos will also be shared for those who like helicopters.
In addition to such content will be offered articles on specific topics, jobs and any matter that might generate interest in the company, always with the expectation that followers share and interact with each other and Helibras.
“We want to facilitate the distribution and sharing of information on Helibras, expanding knowledge about the company, which has become a reference on the Brazilian aircraft industry and called the attention of an increasingly large and diverse,” says Elaine, to complete:
“We also remember that these are spaces of conversation, suggestions and opinions.Â We bring together different people who are interested or have any connection with the work we do. “
The disclosure content on other social networks will be launched over the coming months.Â The Helibras aims to provide videos and other content, where identifying compatibility with the environment and demands of its users.
Fanpage:Â www.facebook.com / Helibras
Twitter:Â www.twitter.com / Helibras
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit