Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (â€œCanadian Helicoptersâ€) (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B) will release its first quarter results ending March 31, 2012, on Thursday May 10, 2012, after market close.
The Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. conference call will take place Friday May 11, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) to review the financial results. To participate in this conference call, please dial one of the following numbers approximately five minutes prior to commencement.
Local number: 647-427-7450 (Toronto)
Toll free number: 1-888-231-8191
Please state that you are participating in the Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. call. Should you be unable to participate, an instant replay will be available until May 19, 2012 by dialing:
Local number: 416-849-0833 (Toronto) or 514-807-9274 (Montreal)
Toll free number: 1-855-859-2056
Access code: 76575407
For further information: Please visit our website at www.canadianhelicopters.com or contact Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer at 780-429-6919 or 450-452-3007.
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments