Russian Helicopters, a leading global designer and manufacturer of helicopters and part of the Russian state defense industry holding Oboronprom, has delivered to the Emergency Situations Ministry (EMERCOM) of the Republic of Kazakhstan two modified coaxial Ka-32A11BC rescue helicopters. The delivery of the Ka-32A11BC helicopters marks the quick and successful execution of a contract signed on 15 August 2011.
The ceremonial delivery of the first Ka-32A11BC took place at the international exhibition of weapons systems and military equipment KADEXâ€“2012 in the presence of representatives of EMERCOM Kazakhstan and Russian Helicopters.
The Ka-32A11BC helicopters, manufactured specially for EMERCOM Kazakhstan, are equipped with medical modules and horizontal water cannons. The helicopters are intended for emergency medical situations, rescue operations and firefighting. Additionally, the helicopters can be used for emergency repairs and other urgent tasks arising as a result of technogenic and natural disasters.
â€œThe first delivery of the Ka-32A11BC rescue helicopters to EMERCOM Kazakhstan marks a new and important phase in cooperation between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation in the delivery of special-use helicopters,â€ said Dmitry Petrov, CEO of Russian Helicopters. â€œThe development of partnerships with Kazakhstan state agencies has long been one of the top priorities of our company in Central Asia, and we are prepared to increase helicopter deliveries. In addition to the Ka-32A11BC, Russian Helicopters is offering EMERCOM Kazakhstan the new light utility helicopter Ka-226T with a medical module which, considering the climatic characteristics of the region, ideally suits rescue and emergency medical operations of any degree of complexity.â€
One of the most striking examples of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia in emergency response was the recent joint efforts to put out wildfires using helicopters on the territory of the Russian Federation in 2010.
Today the creation of special-use helicopters is a top priority for Russian Helicopters: such aircraft are in high demand among emergency and rescue services in various regions across the globe. One of the latest offerings of the holding in this niche is the new light coaxial Ka-226T helicopter equipped with a medical module. In November 2011, an experimental prototype of the Ka-226T performed excellently in a Russian EMERCOM research training held in Sochi as part of preparations for the 2014 Winter Olympics.
Another top priority for Russian Helicopters in Central Asia on the whole and in Kazakhstan in particular is providing maintenance services for existing helicopter fleets and for new deliveries of Russian-made rotorcraft, as well as provision of modernization services for existing helicopters.
Maintenance of Russian-made helicopters in Kazakhstan is carried out by Aircraft Repair Plant #405 (Almaty), which signed a corresponding agreement with Russian Helicopters in 2009.
Russian Helicopters is open to cooperation with other companies with regard to organizing maintenance services in Kazakhstan. The holdingâ€™s maintenance provision policy is designed to create optimal conditions for operators of Russian-made helicopters throughout the entire lifecycle of the rotorcraft.
Today Russian Helicopters is prepared to fulfill any orders to equip rescue agencies with modern helicopters, including the new Ka-32A11BC and Ka-226T, and provide timely maintenance support for these rotorcraft.
The Ka-32A11BC and Ka-226T rescue helicopters can be viewed at the international exhibition of weapons systems and military equipment KADEXâ€“2012 now underway in Astana, where Russian Helicopters is presenting the latest Russian-made helicopters.
Russian Helicopters will display the latest Russian-produced helicopter technology at Kadex-2012. Visitors to stand 3D2 (UIC Oboronprom, Russian Helicopters parent company) in the “Rescue and Safety” zone can discover the Ka-32A11BC and Ka-226T, as well as the super-heavy-lift Mi-26T2. The Mi-171A2 and Mi-38 will be on show in the “Regional Aviation” zone. In the “Military Helicopters” zone, visitors can admire the Mi-28NE Night Hunter attack helicopter, the Ka-52 Alligator and the Mi-35M military transport helicopter.
- 01-Dec-18 HL9419 Kamov Ka32 Guri, Korea (1F)
- Avialift Vladivostok orders Kamov Ka32
- Russian Helicopters Delivers Ka-32A11BC to Jiangsu Baoli Aviation Equipment
- 08-May-17 HL9414 Kamov Ka32 Samcheok, Korea (1F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Jiangsu Baoli Aviation orders Ansat, Mi-171 and Ka32
- Lakeshore to market Russisan Helicopters in China
- Russian Helicopters signs contract to deliver 18 helicopters to China
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Military Contract Between Russia and Peru
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Russian Helicopters details Singapore display
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Russian Helicopters takes three aircraft to Dubai Airshow
- HSC to repair helicopters for South Korea’s Forest Dept
- Russian Helicopters discusses cooperation with LG International
- Russian Helicopters to maintain Korean Ka32 engines
- Three Ka32s to be delivered to China