Night Flight Concepts Â® (NFC) is pleased to announce award of a multi-year contract with Massachusetts State Police (MSP) for a comprehensive program of night vision imaging system (NVIS) and laser defense support.
The Massachusetts State Police (MSP) is the principle statewide law enforcement agency in the Commonwealth ofÂ Massachusetts, the largest law enforcement agency in New England and the oldest statewide law enforcement agency in the United States. MSP works in partnership with local communities to enhance public safety and security through provision of quality policing, leadership and strategic resources needed during natural disasters, civil disorder and critical incidents.
Leveraging proven, market-leading tools, technologies, training and maintenance practices, Night Flight Concepts has been contracted to help MSP to plan, implement and sustain mission-critical NVIS and Laser Defense capabilities required for duty.Â The NFC program products and services are expected to enhance mission safety, officer and operator capabilities and mission performance.
MSP NVIS support includes Night Vision Goggle (NVG) equipment acquisition, NFC NVG training and maintenance services, and the Hoffman NVG Lighting Conformity Test Kit to ensure aircraft airworthiness. New Laser ArmorTM Aviator Glasses, Laser ArmorTM Light Interference Filters (LIF) and Laser ArmorTM Training will help MSP increase laser strike readiness and prevent possible damage to personnel and equipment.
About Night Flight Concepts (www.nightflightconcepts.com)
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision technology (NVT) solution provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) maintenance technician training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG pilot and crewmember flight training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide. Â
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)