Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (“Canadian Helicopters”) (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends of $0.091875 per Common Share and Variable Voting Shares, payable on each ofÂ August 15, 2012,Â September 14, 2012Â andÂ October 15, 2012to holders of record at the close of businessÂ July 31, 2012,Â August 31, 2012Â andÂ September 28, 2012, respectively.
The foregoing dividends are designated as “eligible” dividends for the purposes of theÂ Income Tax ActÂ (Canada) and any similar provincial legislation.
Canadian Helicopters’ Board of Directors reviews the applicable dividend rates on a quarterly basis. Shareholders are entitled to receive dividends only when any such dividends are declared by Canadian Helicopters’ Board of Directors, and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations inÂ Canada,Â Australia,Â New ZealandÂ and regions of Southeast Asia. The group also delivers contracted on demand support inÂ AfghanistanÂ and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands: HelicoptersÂ New ZealandÂ (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) inÂ CanadaÂ andÂ Afghanistan. In addition to charter services, the Company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters nearÂ Montreal,Â Canada, the Company operates approximately 140 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama