Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (“Canadian Helicopters”) (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends of $0.091875 per Common Share and Variable Voting Shares, payable on each ofÂ August 15, 2012,Â September 14, 2012Â andÂ October 15, 2012to holders of record at the close of businessÂ July 31, 2012,Â August 31, 2012Â andÂ September 28, 2012, respectively.
The foregoing dividends are designated as “eligible” dividends for the purposes of theÂ Income Tax ActÂ (Canada) and any similar provincial legislation.
Canadian Helicopters’ Board of Directors reviews the applicable dividend rates on a quarterly basis. Shareholders are entitled to receive dividends only when any such dividends are declared by Canadian Helicopters’ Board of Directors, and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations inÂ Canada,Â Australia,Â New ZealandÂ and regions of Southeast Asia. The group also delivers contracted on demand support inÂ AfghanistanÂ and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands: HelicoptersÂ New ZealandÂ (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) inÂ CanadaÂ andÂ Afghanistan. In addition to charter services, the Company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters nearÂ Montreal,Â Canada, the Company operates approximately 140 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria