At the annual EBACE meeting in Geneva, which will be held from May 14-16, Eurocopter will showcase its strength in the business aviation and private segments, highlighting the important role of helicopters as an ideal complement to business jets by being the â€œfirst mile, last mileâ€ solution.
Having registered the sale of more than 500 helicopters in these two segments during the past five years, Eurocopter continues to be the unrivalled leader in the markets. With the most extensive range of helicopters dedicated to such applications, Eurocopter also is the only manufacturer that caters to a wide base of customers â€“including private owners, small- and medium-sized enterprises and multi-national corporations. Eurocopter offers 12 different models to meet the requirements of the most demanding private and corporate travelers, ranging from light single-engine, light and medium twin-engine helicopters to heavy twin-engine rotorcraft, with seating capacities of four to 12 passengers in VIP configurations.
â€œThe takeoff and landing flexibility offered by helicopters provides the crucial missing link for end-to-end transport solutions,â€ said Patrice Royer, Eurocopterâ€™s Director of Business and Private Aviation. â€œOur helicopters are recognized the world over for their state-of-the-art technology and luxurious interiors, and are ergonomically designed to provide the environment of well-equipped in-flight offices for the ultimate comfort of business travelers.â€
During the May 14-16 EBACE (European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition), Eurocopter will be exhibiting a light twin-engine EC135 in corporate configuration that is operated by Europavia. With its advanced design and state-of-the-art technology, the EC135 is a business aviation market trendsetter thanks to its comfort, versatility and design.
Eurocopterâ€™s commitment to the business and private aviation markets also is demonstrated by the constant innovation and enhancement of its fleet. The companyâ€™s latest and most innovative models â€“ including the EC130 T2, the EC145 T2 and the all-new 7-ton-class EC175 with seating for 16 passengers â€“ are all available in VIP travelling to complement the existing Eurocopter Dauphin and Super Puma rotorcraft in the medium- and heavy-lift families.
In response to increasing demand for an even more unique travelling experience, Eurocopter also has worked with HermÃ¨s and Mercedes Benz, to create the EC135 HermÃ¨s (known as L’HÃ©licoptÃ¨re par HermÃ¨s) and the EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style. These two highly exclusive designer helicopters have been specially created for todayâ€™s world most discerning passengers.
In addition, Eurocopter also introduced the Stylence family of helicopters, for which aesthetics, ergonomics and advanced technology have been merged to provide the ultimate flying experience. Stylence â€“ a combination of style and silence â€“ incorporates extra-thick interior insulation and special flooring to further lower noise and vibration levels, along with
in-flight office and telecommunications equipment, and a luxurious interior featuring high-quality leather upholstery, making the ride truly relaxing and enjoyable. The Stylence package currently is offered on five different Eurocopter models: the EC120, EC130, AS350 B2/B3, AS355 NP and EC145.
At next weekâ€™s EBACE event, Eurocopter will be present in Hall 7, Stand 7071 at Genevaâ€™s PALEXPO exhibition center.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation