Research and Markets has announced the addition of iCD Research’s new company profile “Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report” to their offering.
â€œBell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Reportâ€
Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc. (Bell Helicopter), based in the US, designs, manufactures and provides commercial and military helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts and services. It markets advanced military helicopters and supports the US Government and military customers outside the US. The company also manufactures a range of commercial aircraft types, which includes light single- and twin-engine helicopters and medium twin-engine helicopters. Bell Helicopter carries out its manufacturing operations at its plants in Amarillo, Texas; and Mirabel, Canada. The company provides after-sale support and service for its installed fleet of 13,000 helicopters through a network of more than 120 independent service centers, six supply centers and the company’s service sites. Bell Helicopter is headquartered in Hurst, Texas, US.
Key Features and Benefits:
– Examines and identifies key information and issues about “Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.” for business intelligence requirements.
– Studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
– The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues:
– Quickly enhance your understanding of “Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.”
– Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
– Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
– Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Business Analysis
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
For more information visitÂ http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vs3b44/bell_helicopter_te
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot