Russian helicopter holding “Russian Helicopters”, part of United Industrial Corporation “Oboronprom”, one of the world’s leading developers and manufacturers of helicopters, including some of the most iconic, innovative and well-operated models, today announced that in the V International Exhibition of helicopter HeliRussia industry in 2012 will provide a wide range of helicopters for civilian and military purposes. The exhibition will be held 17 – May 19, 2012 in Moscow at the International Exhibition Center “Crocus Expo”, Pavilion â„– 1, hall number 4 and will be opened on the tradition of “Afternoon” Helicopters of Russia “.
The exposition of the holding at booth number 1E, 1F visitors can familiarize themselves with the mass-produced medium type helicopters Mi-8/17, Ka-32A11BC and superheavy Mi-26T. Will be presented light helicopters, which are run in series production are already being prepared – “Ansat” and the Ka-226T. In addition, military helicopters will be presented to the Mi-28N “Night Hunter”, Ka-52 “Alligator”, Mi-35M, as well as military helicopters such as Mi-8/17.Expected and the presentation of new helicopters: the range of the holding is expanding. The exhibition also provides a busy program of events – press conferences, presentations of specific models, panel discussions and debates, conferences and seminars.
“In five years of its existence, became the official tribune HeliRussia Russian helicopter industry and the brightest indicator of processes occurring in it. A Russian helicopter experienced in recent years, a strong recovery: the consolidation of disparate companies into one holding company allowed to breathe new life into the Russian helicopter industry. There is a technological upgrading of enterprises, large-scale work on the creation of centers of competence, changed marketing strategy, identified and actively develop promising projects.And all this is reflected in the exhibition. We invite everyone to come and personally see this “- said General Director of the holding “Russian Helicopters” Dmitry Petrov.
Recall that the helicopters – one of the few Russian machine-building products that are widely exploited around the world today, and the popularity of HeliRussia growing from year to year: at the 4th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition participated 161 companies from 17 countries worldwide. For comparison, the first exhibition of its exposure represented 129 companies from 10 countries worldwide. This is the only exhibition in Russia, where the entire range of products and services helicopter industry – from design and manufacture to maintenance of both Russian and international producers. Their new products traditionally represent developers and manufacturers of helicopters, specialized equipment, facilities management, navigation and communication.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual