Eurocopter’s activity at EBACE was led by a contract signature for the supply of six AS350 B3e helicopters and one EC130 T2 to Eurocopterâ€™s Swiss-based distributor, Europavia.
The new single-engine rotorcraft for Europavia will be delivered to this distributor in 2013-2014, and are to be utilized in multi-purpose missions that include aerial work and VIP transportation. The AS350B3e is Eurocopterâ€™s enhanced variant of its best-selling Ecureuil family that was launched last year, while the increased-performance EC130 T2 was unveiled in 2012 with improved operational performance and increased versatility.
These latest rotorcraft expand Europaviaâ€™s business base with Eurocopter, building on the two EC145 T2s it ordered in 2011, and the initial two Swiss market EC130 T2s announced earlier this year for passenger and utility operations. EBACE was also the occasion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Swiss Eurocopterâ€™s distributor, whose EC135 was exhibited in Eurocopterâ€™s booth.
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit