Today at the 5th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition 2012 HeliRussia Â«Helicopter Service Company” (FAC), a subsidiary of the holding company “Russian Helicopters”, which is part of United Industrial Corporation “Oboronprom”, has signed a partnership agreement with Russian helicopter operator of the Scientific and Production Company “PANH.”Â Under this agreement, the parties agreed to expand cooperation in the aftermarket, service and logistics service Russian-made helicopters.
“Signed a partnership agreement is the first document of this kind, but we plan to expand the number of partners in various regions of Russia and the world – said the managing director of Arthur Shtankov FAC.Â – This will expand the geography of services provided by the FAC after-sales, service and logistics support helicopters of Russian manufacture. “
In the framework of information exchange between partners NPK “PANH”, which has its own base maintenance of Mi-2, Mi-8, Mi-26 and Ka-32 in southern Russia, as well as the helicopter line station in Murmansk, Afghanistan and Kazakhstan , FAC provides information on the status and operation of its fleet of helicopters and their customers to park maintenance.Â This in turn will enable SCS to plan the needs of helicopter spare parts and companies organize their timely delivery.Â As a partner VSC Scientific and Production Company “PANH”, being the operator of the Russian helicopters will exercise its right of priority deliveries of spare parts at a fixed price that will ensure smooth operation of not only their own helicopters, and helicopters of its customers.
Thus, the airline “PANH” becomes part of the integrated logistics support operators created by FAC and holding “Russian Helicopters”.Â The system already includes one hour call-center for operators, specialized Web-portal and warehouse spare parts.Â The next step will be to make a product portfolio and a single VSC price list for helicopter spare parts.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual