The call center is one of the mechanisms of the new integrated system of post-sales support FAC and holding “Russian Helicopters”, which is the basic principle of customer orientation.Â A single call-center operator will promptly contact the account manager in the customer service FAC, to place an order for the required parts and track its performance, as well as access to all operational and technical documentation.
“Before the ECC this year given the task to consolidate the after-sales service as part of the holding and pass through a single call-center to work around the clock c customers promptly providing them with everything you need at the present level of the operators of our helicopters,” – saidÂ General Director of the holding “Russian Helicopters” Dmitry Petrov.
Under this system, VSC has already established a spare parts warehouse in Moscow and has developed a web-portal.Â The portal allows customers to place orders, as well as provide information about the park and its raids on which VSC will predict the need for replacement parts and to plan their production at the enterprises of the holding.Â This will reduce response times to customer inquiries up to world standards, and provide a stable and transparent prices for helicopter spare parts.
“Our task – to manage the lifecycle of Russian-made helicopter fleet and its value, – said the managing director of Arthur Shtankov FAC.Â – The next step is the formation of a unified product portfolio and price list for helicopter spare parts, as well as the search for regional partners to provide after-sales services. “
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual