On May 17 at the 5th annual International Helicopter Exhibition HeliRussia 2012 held in Moscow, UTair Aviation subsidiary UTair-Engineering and Turbomeca Germany signed an agreement for the construction of a new MRO Center for Turbomeca engines and their components. Â Turbomeca is a global leader in the manufacture of helicopter engines and components.
The purpose of this agreement is to expand and improve areas of cooperation between Turbomeca Germany and UTair-Engineering. Turbomeca provides UTair-Engineering with design and manufacturing services as well as technical support and sales for gas turbine engines, their models, assemblies and parts.,
UTair-EngineeringÂ is the largest MRO operator for helicopters of domestic and foreign production in Russia. Results of 2011 and plans for 2012 demonstrate the dynamic development and strong growth of UTair-Engineering. The main UTair-Engineering focus for 2012 will be to address strategic objectives in fleet modernization and the development of new markets in Russia and abroad.
Turbomeca (Safran group)Â is the global leader in helicopter engine manufacturer, having produced over 68,000 turbines based on its own designs since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of engines in the world and dedicated to 2,350 customers in 155 countries, Turbomeca provides a proximity service thanks to its 16 sites, 26 Maintenance Centers, 24 Repair & Overhaul Centers and 90 Field representatives and Field technicians.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual