Conklin & de Decker Associates, Inc and the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) are pleased to announce that they are continuing to partner again this year to offer the Commercial Operators Tax Seminar. This yearâ€™s Tax Seminar will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona on August 7-8, 2012.
Unique from other tax seminars and workshops, the Conklin & de Decker and NATA Tax Seminar is the only Tax Seminar that is designed for the commercial operator and focuses on the current tax issues affecting aircraft charter and management companies.
Charter operators contend with a convoluted maze of Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), as well as Federal, State and Local tax issues. Adding to the confusion is the additional tax complexity of Part 135 charter flying versus Part 91 owner flying.Â Who needs to pay tax on what charges and to whom are the taxes owed? How often are they paid and who collects? These are all questions for which simple answers are hard to find, so Conklin & de Decker and NATA put together this two-day seminar to cover it all.
In addition, this Seminar will look at the recent IRS Chief Counsel Advisory relating to the application of the commercial FET to owner flights and management fees, and the operational control regulation (A008) and its impact on operators and owners.
â€œThe Commercial Operators Tax Seminar covers the range of todayâ€™s tax and regulatory issues confronting business aircraft management companies and charter operators.â€ commented Nel Stubbs, Vice President and co-owner Conklin & de Decker.Â â€œWe will provide answers to complex questions regarding Federal Excise Taxes, state taxes, international fees, personal use, as well as FAR and IRS regulations so attendees will walk away with clarity on these issues!â€
Expert instructors deliver the information and tools necessary to enable aircraft operators to determine where taxes and fees apply and how to best manage tax compliance and the impact on company cash flow.
This seminar is a must-attend for all commercial aircraft operators and management companies, whether they serve as the Director of Operations, CFO or controller. Owners and operators that have an aircraft on a 135 certificate or that are considering doing so will find this seminar beneficial to the future of their operation.
The seminarâ€™s price is $995, however, if you register before July 7, 2012, the Early Bird price is $895. For more information about this seminar contact Christine Preston at 928-443-8676 orÂ [email protected], or visit the Conklin & de Decker website atÂ www.conklindd.comÂ or the NATA website atÂ www.nata.aero.
ABOUT CONKLIN & DE DECKER
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating over 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona.Â The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars.Â Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique â€œMembers Onlyâ€ section can be found on their website,Â www.conklindd.com.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO