Conklin & de Decker Associates, Inc and the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) are pleased to announce that they are continuing to partner again this year to offer the Commercial Operators Tax Seminar. This yearâ€™s Tax Seminar will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona on August 7-8, 2012.
Unique from other tax seminars and workshops, the Conklin & de Decker and NATA Tax Seminar is the only Tax Seminar that is designed for the commercial operator and focuses on the current tax issues affecting aircraft charter and management companies.
Charter operators contend with a convoluted maze of Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), as well as Federal, State and Local tax issues. Adding to the confusion is the additional tax complexity of Part 135 charter flying versus Part 91 owner flying.Â Who needs to pay tax on what charges and to whom are the taxes owed? How often are they paid and who collects? These are all questions for which simple answers are hard to find, so Conklin & de Decker and NATA put together this two-day seminar to cover it all.
In addition, this Seminar will look at the recent IRS Chief Counsel Advisory relating to the application of the commercial FET to owner flights and management fees, and the operational control regulation (A008) and its impact on operators and owners.
â€œThe Commercial Operators Tax Seminar covers the range of todayâ€™s tax and regulatory issues confronting business aircraft management companies and charter operators.â€ commented Nel Stubbs, Vice President and co-owner Conklin & de Decker.Â â€œWe will provide answers to complex questions regarding Federal Excise Taxes, state taxes, international fees, personal use, as well as FAR and IRS regulations so attendees will walk away with clarity on these issues!â€
Expert instructors deliver the information and tools necessary to enable aircraft operators to determine where taxes and fees apply and how to best manage tax compliance and the impact on company cash flow.
This seminar is a must-attend for all commercial aircraft operators and management companies, whether they serve as the Director of Operations, CFO or controller. Owners and operators that have an aircraft on a 135 certificate or that are considering doing so will find this seminar beneficial to the future of their operation.
The seminarâ€™s price is $995, however, if you register before July 7, 2012, the Early Bird price is $895. For more information about this seminar contact Christine Preston at 928-443-8676 orÂ [email protected], or visit the Conklin & de Decker website atÂ www.conklindd.comÂ or the NATA website atÂ www.nata.aero.
ABOUT CONKLIN & DE DECKER
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating over 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona.Â The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars.Â Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique â€œMembers Onlyâ€ section can be found on their website,Â www.conklindd.com.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines