The second part of Bond’s press release deserves a separate story…
It was also announced that Bill Munro has decided to step aside as Managing Director of Bond Offshore Helicopters.
Malcolm Paine, hitherto Director of Operations at the company, will assume leadership of the business with immediate effect. Paine brings an extensive knowledge of Bond Offshore Helicopters and its operations, as well as strong relationships with its customers.
Richard Mintern said, â€œMy first priority will be to work with Malcolm and our existing customers to conduct an extensive review of Bond Offshore Helicoptersâ€™ operations and customer service, in order to ensure that we provide the highest levels of service. I look forward to starting this process straight awayâ€.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management