The second part of Bond’s press release deserves a separate story…
It was also announced that Bill Munro has decided to step aside as Managing Director of Bond Offshore Helicopters.
Malcolm Paine, hitherto Director of Operations at the company, will assume leadership of the business with immediate effect. Paine brings an extensive knowledge of Bond Offshore Helicopters and its operations, as well as strong relationships with its customers.
Richard Mintern said, â€œMy first priority will be to work with Malcolm and our existing customers to conduct an extensive review of Bond Offshore Helicoptersâ€™ operations and customer service, in order to ensure that we provide the highest levels of service. I look forward to starting this process straight awayâ€.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award