The second part of Bond’s press release deserves a separate story…
It was also announced that Bill Munro has decided to step aside as Managing Director of Bond Offshore Helicopters.
Malcolm Paine, hitherto Director of Operations at the company, will assume leadership of the business with immediate effect. Paine brings an extensive knowledge of Bond Offshore Helicopters and its operations, as well as strong relationships with its customers.
Richard Mintern said, â€œMy first priority will be to work with Malcolm and our existing customers to conduct an extensive review of Bond Offshore Helicoptersâ€™ operations and customer service, in order to ensure that we provide the highest levels of service. I look forward to starting this process straight awayâ€.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards