DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce the creation and launch of their New iPad App for our 2012 Accessories Catalog. The 2012 DART Helicopter Services catalog has 3,500 accessories, 2,000 tools and 600 STCs.
We have what you need to improve your helicopters performance. Discover a world of innovative helicopter solutions at the touch of a finger for AgustaWestland, Bell, Eurocopter, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Sikorsky.
Since the beginning, our customers have seen a growth in product availability in our catalog. This app is designed to help you navigate through our catalog with ease. Our 2012 DART catalog consists of 500 pages, over 3,500 parts and approximately 400 images. To help you find your specific product needs, the app offers a Part-Finder. This feature allows you to take a picture of your product and have it sent directly to DART where your quote will be processed and sent to you via email.
- 2012 DART catalog with 500 pages and approximately 400 images
- Easily navigate through OEM sections such as AgustaWestland, Bell, Eurocopter, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Sikorsky
- There is a quick access menu button to DART’s Webshop within catalog â€“ where you can view our full product offerings
- “Remember-functionality”: When switching from the DART catalog to other categories, the app remembers the page you were visiting last when you return to the DART catalog
- Main menu on top of page has quick access links to:
- The DART Webshop
- Search function for product names and descriptions
- Send selected page via email to
- a friend
- for a quote
- social media
- Bookmark your favorites and revisit them with one touch.
- Zoom-In and send a selection of a page via email as a request or to a friend.
- Part Finder: This feature allows you to take a picture of your product and have it sent directly to DART where your quote will be processed and sent to you via email.
- Information about DART’s Manufacturers.
- Information about DART’s Sales & Distribution.
- Quick link to DART’s social media.
- Coming soon to other tablet platforms!
â€œIâ€™m proud of our group as they look to develop innovative solutions for todayâ€™s connectivity that continues to improve our customer experience in association with our great productsâ€ says Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation