The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders, which took place today, adopted all resolutions proposed, including the composition of the incoming Board of Directors.
Upon conclusion of the AGM, the newly appointed Board of Directors met for the first time and proceeded to elect, from within its midst, its Chairman and the new CEO; it also composed the Audit Committee, the Remuneration and Nomination Committee and the Strategic Committee:
EADS Board of Directors
Effective as of today, the EADS Board of Directors is composed as follows:
â€¢ Arnaud LagardÃ¨re, 51, as Chairman of the Board; Arnaud LagardÃ¨re is also Managing Partner of LagardÃ¨re SCA;
â€¢ Thomas Enders, 53, Chief Executive Officer of EADS N.V.; prior to this appointment, Thomas Enders was Chief Executive Officer of Airbus;
â€¢ Dominique Dâ€™Hinnin, 52, Co-Managing Partner of LagardÃ¨re SCA;
â€¢ Hermann-Josef Lamberti, 56, heretofore member of the Management Board of Deutsche Bank AG; 1
â€¢ Lakshmi N. Mittal, 61, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ArcelorMittal;
â€¢ Sir John Parker, 70, Chairman of Anglo American PLC;
â€¢ Michel PÃ©bereau, 70, Honorary President of BNP Paribas;
â€¢ Josep PiquÃ© i Camps, 57, Chairman of Vueling;
â€¢ Wilfried Porth, 52, Member of the Management Board of Daimler AG;
â€¢ Jean-Claude Trichet, 69, Former President of the European Central Bank;
â€¢ Bodo K. Uebber, 52, Member of the Management Board of Daimler AG;
All director mandates last for a term of five years, ending at the close of the Annual General Meeting in 2017.
Audit Committee: Hermann-Josef Lamberti (Chairman), Dominique Dâ€™Hinnin, Sir John Parker, Bodo Uebber
Remuneration and Nomination Committee: Sir John Parker (Chairman), Dominique Dâ€™Hinnin, Hermann-Josef Lamberti, Wilfried Porth Strategic Committee: Arnaud LagardÃ¨re (Chairman), Thomas Enders, Michel PÃ©bereau, Jean-Claude Trichet, Bodo K. Uebber
New EADS Chief Financial Officer and Chief Human Resources Officer
At their meeting, the Board of Directors also appointed a new Chief Financial Officer and a new Chief Human Resources Officer for EADS:
â€¢ Harald Wilhelm, 46, was appointed Chief Financial Officer of EADS N.V. and of Airbus S.A.S, succeeding Hans Peter Ring, 61, who retires from the company. Ring will remain a senior advisor until the end of 2012.
â€¢ Thierry Baril, 47, was appointed Chief Human Resources Officer of EADS N.V. and of Airbus S.A.S. He replaces Jussi ItÃ¤vuori, 56, who leaves EADS after ten years as Head of Human Resources, while continuing to represent the company in the Board of Directors of Patria in Finland.
The CEO will announce the composition of the EADS Executive Committee in September, following the conclusions of his review of the state and strategy of the company.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team