Finmeccanica has been awarded new orders for a value worth EUR 220 million through its companies Ansaldo Energia, SELEX Galileo, SELEX Elsag and Telespazio.
Ansaldo Energia, through its subsidiary Ansaldo Nucleare, has signed a service contract worth EUR 104 million with NucleoelÃ©ctrica Argentina – Sociedad Anonima (NASA). The aim of the contract is to upgrade and improve the efficiency of the thermal cycle and the turbogenerator under the project to extend the life of the Embalse nuclear power station, in Argentina.
SELEX Galileo has been award contracts for a total value of EUR 56 million. A first contract, signed with the Indian Navy, is to provide support and service solutions through to 2022 at the avionics facility at the Centre for Avionics Repair and Software Development (CARES) at Indiaâ€™s Naval Aircraft Yard at Kochi. A second contract has been awarded by the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) to supply 20 Titan 385ES-HD electro-optic turrets to equip the UKâ€™s existing Chinook fleet as well as the new Mk.6 Chinooks due to enter service in 2016. In addition, the company has been awarded a contract by prime contractor Lockheed Martin to upgrade the laser targeting capabilities of US Army Apache helicopters.
SELEX Elsag has been awarded a contract by Russian Post valued at EUR 43 million for the creation of a Revenue Protection system. This will be able to detect income losses caused by difficulties with the postage of postal items throughout the postal network (postal offices, automated sorting centers and communication nodes).
Telespazio has been awarded two new contracts totally worth over USD 22 million, for the provision of commercial capacity services to the US Department of Defense. The contracts are relevant to one year lease of more than 350 MHz of satellite capacity on Eutelsat satellites.
DRS Technologies has been awarded an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract with a value up to USD 40 million by the Department of Defense (DoD) for production of the Spot on Target (SPOTR) long-range day/night thermal sight for U.S. military forces. In addition, the company has been awarded for an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract with a value up to USD 94 million to provide the U.S. Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) with a range of electronic security services.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- S.A.F.E. Structure Designs wins $1M CH-47F fall protection platform contract
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Coulson and Unical join forces to form Coulson Unical
- UTC Unveils New Lightweight Ballistic Protection
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Boeing Awarded $199M Contract for H-47 Rotor Blade Support
- Honeywell Awarded $20M Contract for CH-47 Engine Support
- US delivers new Chinook to Turkey despite F-35 problem
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- CAE joins Boeing H-47 Chinook team
- Boeing, Rohde & Schwarz Sign Agreement
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded
- Israel prefers CH-47F to CH-53K
- LifePort Delivers Lightweight Armor Kit for Columbia Helicopters
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- King Stallion and Chinook to battle for Israeli order
- DynCorp International awarded $8M contract for Maintenance on AH-64, UH-60, CH-47, and OH-58s
- Boeing Awards Components Manufacturing Contract to COTESA