Air Evac Lifeteam, a leading provider of air medical transportation to rural communities, today announced a major expansion of its facilities that will enhance the Company’s ability to deliver air medical transportation services throughout the country, and position it for future growth. The facilities expansion includes opening a new headquarters building in O’Fallon,Â Missouri, nearby St. Louis, shifting some employees to an existing facility in Lewisville,Â Texas, and centralizing some functions that are currently geographically dispersed at its largest location inÂ West Plains, Missouri.Â Staffing levels will remain the same following the changes, which are expected to be fully implemented by November 2012.
“After careful consideration, we have developed a plan to carefully position our people and resources in locations where they will best serve our bases, employees and customers for the long term,” said Air Evac Lifeteam President Seth Myers. “This includes a firm commitment to the City of West Plains that has been our home for the last 27 years, and will continue to be the location for the largest portion of our employee base for a long time to come. At the same time, our new headquarters location will provide access to a major airport hub for quick dissemination of parts and supplies to our bases and to the additional people and resources we need to maintain and build upon our continued growth.”
The City ofÂ O’FallonÂ was chosen after an extensive search and analysis of more than 20 other locations throughout the region. The review showed that the community offered an array of benefits to Air Evac such as access to a large pool of local labor, better ability to recruit talent nationally, increased air access to dispersed company operations, and attractive real estate options for both the company and its employees. The Company’s headquarters will be a new 78,000-square-foot office building that will house 120 corporate and Part 135 operations employees, and allow space for future growth.
“O’Fallon is centrally located to our target markets, which is about 45 miles west of St Louis, and proved to be a community that, like West Plains, reflects the culture of Air Evac and lies within our service area so we will still be able to witness the results of our work first-hand on a regular basis,” said Myers.
Air Evac Lifeteam will set up aÂ Communications CenterÂ in O’Fallon, but will maintain itsÂ Communications CenterÂ in West Plains to support company growth and provide a redundant dual-pronged approach to the dispatch of lifesaving medical transport. Approximately 30 positions in accounting and IT will be shifted to the facility in Lewisville, and the Company’s Patient Accounts division will be consolidated in West Plains, a transition which will be achieved by shifting 45 employees from an office inÂ Houston,Â MissouriÂ that will be closed.
As part of the transition, all employees currently in the positions slated to move may keep their jobs and take advantage of relocation assistance the Company is offering to every affected employee.
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS