The Helicopter Museum in Weston-super-Mare has confirmed that the 2012 Weston Super HeliDays fly-in and static helicopter display will take place over the weekend of 21st – 22nd July at the museum’s Weston Airfield Site.
Already confirmed is the German Navy and participation from para-public agencies, in addition to a number of visiting civil helicopters from private and commercial operators.
The military aircraft are expected to arrive on Friday 20th and to remain until departure early on Monday 23rd July.
â€œWe are very pleased to be keeping this long running aviation event alive, even though we have had to relocate it from the Beach Lawns due to the recession and rising costs.â€ Said Museum Restoration Manager Rod Holloway who has acted as Head Aircraft Marshaller at the event for the last ten years â€œWeston has almost 60 years of helicopter tradition, from manufacturing to the museum and we need to continue waving the flag for future generations.â€
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident