HeliFlite(TM) is pleased to announce the expansion of its fleet with the addition of a Sikorsky S-76B helicopter. The HeliFlite fleet features a complement of five Bell 430 and two Sikorsky S-76B executive helicopters. HeliFlite only operates executive class twin-engine, dual pilot aircraft which accommodate 6-8 passengers. All aircraft are Category A certified and equipped with a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS-1), Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS), and a Global Positioning System (GPS) for precise navigation in any weather.
HeliFlite’s outstanding safety record has been recognized by ARGUS International who has awarded HeliFlite “Platinum” status as well as Wyvern who recommends HeliFlite as a “Wyvern Wingman.” HeliFlite employs the top personnel in the industry. HeliFlite pilots average over 5,000 hours of flight experience and the Company’s Director of Maintenance was formerly a maintenance supervisor for the presidential helicopter squadron.
“We are very proud of having grown our business successfully while maintaining the highest safety standards in the industry. The expansion of the fleet we are announcing today ensures our ability to continue to provide the highest quality client service available in the market place,” said HeliFlite CEO, Kurt Carlson.
About HeliFliteFounded in 1998, HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering on-demand charter, a 25-hour HeliCard(TM), fractional ownership and aircraft management services. HeliFlite operations are based at Newark International Airport (KEWR) just 6 flight minutes to New York City. HeliFlite operates within a 250-mile radius of New York City and throughout Florida. As a result of its professional and customized service, HeliFlite is the preferred operator for Fortune 500 companies, aviation professionals, and affluent travelers for both business and personal use.
For more information visit www.heliflite.com
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- Island Express Helicopters sues ATC over Kobe Bryant accident
- 25-Aug-20 N276TH Sikorsky S76C West Palm Beach, US-Florida
- Korea – Corporate operator Posco to make corporate S76s available for EMS work
- Sikorsky S76C – FAA AD 2020-0212 – RDAU software
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India