All Metal MS, a leader in the development and manufacturing of safety first custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment, announces that the New Mexico State Police Department has procured All Metalâ€™s newest product, the lightweight transportable hoist (LTH). The LTH is alightweight maintenance device designed for removing the engine, transmission, rotor head orÂ other helicopter components in almost every environment. . The New Mexico Police purchased the LTHâ€“1000 model to be used on their AW 109 helicopter as well as on one ofÂ their fixed wing aircraft.
The New Mexico State Police requested stringent time constraints when procuring the LTH, which All Metal handily met. The department set a firm June 15thÂ deadline with no exceptions, which cut the normal production time for the LTH by 50 percent. To meet the stringent deadline, All Metal utilized the productâ€™s unique â€œplugÂ and playâ€ locking pin design to modify a newly-manufactured LTH to meet the clientâ€™s specifications. This plug and play feature also allows customers to modify the LTH to their aircraft.
Martin Janes with the New Mexico State Police is excited about securing the LTH for the department, and impressed with both the product and All Metalâ€™s service: â€œI canâ€™t thank All Metal enough. Itâ€™s an amazing product and I really appreciate the extra effort the company put into getting it to us within our time frame.â€
The LTH breaks down into its own travel cradle for deployment inside the cab of an aircraft.Â It is lightweight and compact yet robust enough to handle almost any difficult environment. The LTH is designed especially for field use, including hard-to-access locations, such as locales with no access roads, roof-top helipads, ship helipads, hangars, and oil platforms. It can be utilized on almost any demanding terrain, including grass, snow, sand, and tundra. When not in mobile use, the LTH will maximize cost efficiency because it can be used on a daily basis inside a maintenance facility.Â All Metal has experienced overwhelming interest on this unique product and is currently working alongside several leading industry operators and maintenance facilities to customize the LTH to their specific aircraft and application needs.
All Metal offers two models: the LTH-1000 and the LTH-2000. The LTH-1000 is for most small to medium size helicopters, while the LTH-2000 serves larger helicopters.
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew