Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced today that Aviation Service a.s., its maintenance service facility in Prague, Czech Republic,Â has received a Part 145 Maintenance Organization Approval certificate from the Ukraine State Aviation Administration. Having already achieved European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 145 approval, this will allow Bell Helicopter to begin servicing its expanding fleet of helicopters in Ukraine.
In February 2010, Bell Helicopter announced the acquisition ofÂ Aviation Service a.s., a world-class provider of modifications, upgrades, avionics, and special mission packages based in Prague, Czech Republic. The approval for Aviation Service to begin maintenance, repair and overhaul on Bell helicopters in Ukraine signifies the growing presence of Bell Helicopter in Europe and represents its commitment to providing critical support to its European customers. In addition to helicopter maintenance, the Aviation Service approval in Ukraine allows for a wide range of service offerings for Bell Helicopterâ€™s sister Textron Inc. company, Cessna.
â€œWe are excited to have the support and approval of the Ukraine SAA,â€ said Eric Cardinali, Bell Helicopterâ€™s executive vice president of Customer Support and Services. â€œThe addition of a Ukrainian service offering enhances our ability to take care of our customers in Eastern Europe. Our mission is to make service expedient and efficient for them so their aircraft is ready to go when duty calls.â€
Bell Helicopter currently has 19 customer support facilities in Europe and Russia, and will continue to expand globally in order to meet the growing needs of its customers and their missions from emergency medical services to oil and gas.
â€œCustomers in Ukraine requested support and our response was to gain Part 145 approval by the Ukraine SAA within three months,â€ commented Gordon Harveson, General Manager Bell Services Group Europe. â€œThis continues our expansion of support services to our European, Russian and Ukrainian customers and further reflects our commitment to Bell helicopter operators in the region.â€
Bell Helicopter has been ranked #1 in Customer Support and Services for 18 consecutive years and offers an unparalleled customer experience with complete and seamless support. Bell Helicopter provides customers with local support in every corner of the world with services ranging from state of the art customization, aircraft refurbishment and accessory options to first class maintenance, repair and overhaul solutions, combined with personalized service offerings.
Editor note – see also Aviation Service website at http://www.aviationservice.com/
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work