Lisa Cooper has been appointed Regional Sales Manager for BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO). Cooper will provide sales coverage for the United Kingdom, Spain, Ireland and Portugal. She is a 20-year veteran of H+S Aviation Ltd, a BBA Aviation ERO company.
“Lisa has worked in customer service at H+S for 20 years,” commented Steve Bull, ERO Territory Director for Europe. “She is familiar with our customer base, their needs and priorities. Her skills in customer service and ability to clearly communicate with customers should serve her well in her new sales position.”
In her 20 years with H+S Aviation, Cooper has worked on the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW100, PT6A, PT6T and Rolls-Royce M250® engine repair and overhaul programs. Within her territory, Cooper will represent all of BBA Aviation ERO’s 24 OEM-approved product lines.
Cooper will be based in Portsmouth, United Kingdom at the headquarters of H+S Aviation Ltd.
BBA Aviation’s Engine Repair and Overhaul group of companies is primarily engaged in the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and parts support. Operating under the names Dallas Airmotive, H+S Aviation and Premier Turbines, the combined companies form a world leading, OEM-authorized, independent provider of services for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A/T, JT15D, PW100, PW300, PW500 and PW901 APU; Rolls-Royce Spey, Tay, BR710 and M250/T63/T703; General Electric CF34, CT7/T700, M601/H80 and J85; Honeywell TFE731, HTF7000, CFE738, ALF502L engines, and Honeywell Model 36, 331-200/250 and RE100/RE220 series APUs; and the Hamilton Sundstrand T40-1 APU. Dallas Airmotive operates facilities at two locations in Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area plus a network of Regional Turbine Centers across the United States, Brazil and in England. Premier Turbines is located in Neosho, Missouri. H+S Aviation is located in Portsmouth, England. In addition to its overhaul and repair facilities, BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul operates two parts supply companies: International Turbine Service and Barrett Turbine Engine Company and one component and accessory repair and overhaul company International Governor Services. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, the combined companies employ more than 1,000 personnel who service business aviation, regional airline, military and government agencies worldwide. For more information, please visit www.BBAAviationERO.com.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model