[Electronic translation]Â Among its applications is a navigation system with aeronautical maps, airport information, radio aids, weight balance, video security briefings, and others.
Ecocopter again make a difference in service, through the incorporation of iPad2s in their helicopters with the latest technology that allow these tablets.Â The tool offers a great application platform utility that allows passengers to have relevant information that streamlines the flight.
Through the application of Air Navigation Pro, for example, which is associated with a GPS, you can access the mapping of Chile, Peru and Argentina, as well as having information on all airports, airfields, navaids, points of notification, restricted areas, dangerous or forbidden.Â The tool is particularly useful for passengers flying missions geological or topographical as it offers real-time digital map of the route.
Also, the E6B Flight Calculator, allows measurement conversion calculations and check performance data and weather conditions via WIFI or 3G connection.
Also, the tablet can be displayed in videos site security briefings for the transfer of passengers and cargo, this would standardize these deliveries of information, regardless of where the helicopter is.
“These tools are of international standard, allow the customer to have a device that makes the flight more efficient, safe and pleasant and make a difference in what we deliver as a final product,” says the pilot Julio Perez.
- 30-Jan-21 ZS-RWZ Airbus AS350B3 Grand Central, South Africa
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 02-Jan-21 ZS-OXK Airbus AS350B3 Cape Town, South Africa
- 30-Dec-20 I-LGLG Airbus H125 San Martino, Italy
- 26-Dec-20 (tba) Airbus H125 Minimarg, Pakistan (4F)
- 23-Dec-20 RA-07328 Airbus H125 Novopodkletnoe, Russia
- 19-Dec-20 N574AM Airbus AS350B3 Driggs, US-Idaho
- True Blue Power announce VFS receive TCCA approval
- 04-Dec-20 JA504D Airbus AS350 Higashi Matsuyama, Japan
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s