Angela Griffin returns to Sky1 and Sky1 HD with the second series of the hit action-packed documentary series â€œEmergency with Angela Griffinâ€.Â This time, however, the Devon Air Ambulance service features in seven out of the twelve episodes with Angela flying alongside the crew.
Over 12 busy weeks, Angela spent many shifts with the Devon Air Ambulance and also spent time with the crews on the land ambulances, rapid response vehicles and city centre triage trucks in other counties.
This is the first series that Angela has taken to the skies with Air Ambulance crews. Whilst with Devon Air Ambulance she was with the team when they were called to the aid of a badly injured woman trapped in her car after a collision with a fuel tanker.
Plus, in one of the most heartâ€“stopping moments of the series, Angela and our crew were diverted to a full-scale aviation emergency â€“ when a plane is forced into a potentially fatal crash-landing when its landing gear failed.
HelÃ©na Holt, Chief Executive of Devon Air Ambulance Trust, said â€œWe were delighted to welcome Angela and the film crew to our team and would like to thank them all for their fantastic support of the Charity.â€
She added â€œWe are proud to be flying the flag in this series for all of the Air Ambulances across the country that, like us, are charity funded.Â We hope this series will raise awareness of the fantastic work that is undertaken on a daily basis.â€
Photo:Â Angela Griffin in pictured with one of the on duty crews she spent time with.Â Left to right paramedic Kate Adlam, pilot Steve Rush and paramedic Adrian Parker.
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago