As an approved training provider for USAIG Safety Bucks customers, Era Training Center LLC (ETC) provides industry relevant training programs to the global helicopter industry. In early June 2012, ETC provided Bell 206B helicopter recurrent training to Aircoastal Helicopters, an FAA Approved Part 135 operator in Palm Beach, Florida. As a longtime USAIG customer, Aircoastal Helicopters reached out to ETC as a training solution provider approved through the USAIG Safety Bucks program. Based upon requirements, training was conducted in an Aircoastal Helicopters owned Bell 206B in Palm Beach, Florida.
The training included a review of normal and emergency procedures specific to the Bell 206B aircraft. Emergency procedures included touchdown autorotations, hydraulic-off landings, and tail-rotor failure procedures.
“I’ve had the privilege of training Aircoastal’s staff members during my time as an OEM instructor. It was truly enjoyable working with them again,” commented Randy Rowles, VP/General Manager of ETC. “The Safety Bucks program provides operators with the ability to select high-quality training solutions that best fit their unique requirements. Era Training Center is proud to be an approved USAIG Safety Bucks training provider.”
About Era Training Center
Era Training Center (ETC), a joint venture betweenÂ Era Helicopters, LLC and Frasca International, provides sophisticated, multidisciplinary helicopter flight training through innovative programs, state-of-the-art Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTDs) and real-aircraft flight time. ETC holds a CFR Part 142 Certificate, designating it as an FAA-approved training center, and also is certified by ANAC, the aviation authority of Brazil. ETC’s existing Lake Charles, Louisiana, facility features three FAA-approved Level 6 FSTDs; the EC135 P2+ and AS350B2 designed by Frasca International, and the AW139 designed by AgustaWestland as prime contractor, partnering with Frasca International.
ETC offers diverse training programs that are provided to a wide array of helicopter personnel, including corporate, oil and gas, EMS, ENG, law enforcement, government and military users. ETC is a USAIG approved “Safety Bucks” training center.
To learn more about Era Training Center and available courses, visitÂ www.eratrainingcenter.com
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- 04-Oct-20 N24AE Bell 206 Jackson, US-Mississippi
- 29-Sep-20 N91TA Bell 206B Packwood, US-Washington
- 28-Aug-20 5N-BQW Bell 206B Opebi, Nigeria (3F)
- 24-Aug-20 C-GRCT Bell 206B Porcupine Plain, Canada
- 22-Aug-20 N41SJ Bell 206 Clifton, US-New Jersey
- Van Horn Aviation receives STC/PMA on 206B V2 main blades
- 08-Aug-20 N284S Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- 07-Aug-20 N55SL Bell 206L4 Windham, US-New Hampshire
- 06-Aug-20 N137HS Bell 206B Paris, US-Illinois
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator