Era Training Center (ETC), a strong supporter of the law enforcement industry, will exhibit at the 42nd Annual Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Conference & Exposition July 11-14, 2012 in Reno, Nevada. To schedule an appointment, please contact Ryann Tadlock, Marketing Manager, at [email protected] Additional details can be found at www.eratrainingcenter.com or www.alea.org .
About Era Training Center
Era Training Center (ETC), a joint venture between Era Helicopters, LLC and Frasca International, provides sophisticated, multidisciplinary helicopter flight training through innovative programs, state-of-the-art Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTDs) and real-aircraft flight time. ETC holds a CFR Part 142 Certificate, designating it as an FAA-approved training center, and also is certified by ANAC, the aviation authority of Brazil. ETC’s Lake Charles, Louisiana, facility features three FAA-approved Level 6 FSTDs; the EC135 P2+ and AS350B2 designed by Frasca International, and the AW139 designed by AgustaWestland as prime contractor, partnering with Frasca International.
ETC offers diverse training programs that are provided to a wide array of helicopter personnel, including corporate, oil and gas, EMS, ENG, law enforcement, government and military users. ETC is a USAIG approved “Safety Bucks” training center.
To learn more about Era Training Center and available courses, visit www.eratrainingcenter.com or for additional information, contact Ryann Tadlock, Marketing Manager at (337) 656-4200.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires