Conklin & de Decker announced the release of their 2012/2013 Aircraft Performance Comparator with the most comprehensive aircraft comparison data available to the industry. Part of a family of innovative software products created by Conklin & de Decker, the Aircraft Performance Comparator is a must-have tool for anyone that is acquiring a Business Jet, Turboprop, Piston airplane, or Helicopter and needs to compare aircraft performance data quickly and easily.
This newly updated software program allows users to easily overlay, or compare side-by-side, and compare aircraft interiors and exteriors as well as critical performance data that is collected directly from the manufacturerâ€™s approved aircraft flight and performance manuals. Range verses payload, baggage area sizes and critical performance details are all quickly accessible. Users make apples-to-apples comparisons from the extensive database of nearly 300 aircraft that are displayed on the same scale, making it easy to evaluate and print reports.
New in the 2012/2013 edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator includes:
New Jets: Global 6000; Hawker 400XPR (retrofit)
New Turboprops: King Air 250; King Air 350iER
New Helicopters: Eurocopter EC135P2+ and EC135T2+
New Piston: Piper Matrix
â€œConklin & de Decker has always worked to develop the best products that streamline the aircraft acquisitions process,â€ commented David Wyndham, Vice President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker.Â â€œThe Aircraft Performance Comparator is such an easy tool to use and it gives aircraft buyers, brokers and dealers the most current and comprehensive data when deciding which new or pre-owned aircraft is right for them.â€
The price for the latest edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator is $695 for Jets, $595 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $450 for the Piston database.Â Discounts for multiple databases run from $100 to $300. Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft with a 20% discount for multiple aircraft. In addition, multiple user licenses are available.
The Aircraft Performance Comparator databases are conveniently grouped by Jets, Turboprops, Helicopters, and Pistons and can be ordered online or by calling the Conklin & de Deckerâ€™s Orleans, Massachusetts office at 508-255-5975, email [email protected]
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona.Â The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations, and government agencies worldwide.Â More information on their products and services, copies of published articles, and a unique â€œMembers Onlyâ€ section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago