Conklin & de Decker announced the release of their 2012/2013 Aircraft Performance Comparator with the most comprehensive aircraft comparison data available to the industry. Part of a family of innovative software products created by Conklin & de Decker, the Aircraft Performance Comparator is a must-have tool for anyone that is acquiring a Business Jet, Turboprop, Piston airplane, or Helicopter and needs to compare aircraft performance data quickly and easily.
This newly updated software program allows users to easily overlay, or compare side-by-side, and compare aircraft interiors and exteriors as well as critical performance data that is collected directly from the manufacturerâ€™s approved aircraft flight and performance manuals. Range verses payload, baggage area sizes and critical performance details are all quickly accessible. Users make apples-to-apples comparisons from the extensive database of nearly 300 aircraft that are displayed on the same scale, making it easy to evaluate and print reports.
New in the 2012/2013 edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator includes:
New Jets: Global 6000; Hawker 400XPR (retrofit)
New Turboprops: King Air 250; King Air 350iER
New Helicopters: Eurocopter EC135P2+ and EC135T2+
New Piston: Piper Matrix
â€œConklin & de Decker has always worked to develop the best products that streamline the aircraft acquisitions process,â€ commented David Wyndham, Vice President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker.Â â€œThe Aircraft Performance Comparator is such an easy tool to use and it gives aircraft buyers, brokers and dealers the most current and comprehensive data when deciding which new or pre-owned aircraft is right for them.â€
The price for the latest edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator is $695 for Jets, $595 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $450 for the Piston database.Â Discounts for multiple databases run from $100 to $300. Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft with a 20% discount for multiple aircraft. In addition, multiple user licenses are available.
The Aircraft Performance Comparator databases are conveniently grouped by Jets, Turboprops, Helicopters, and Pistons and can be ordered online or by calling the Conklin & de Deckerâ€™s Orleans, Massachusetts office at 508-255-5975, email [email protected]
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona.Â The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations, and government agencies worldwide.Â More information on their products and services, copies of published articles, and a unique â€œMembers Onlyâ€ section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order