Longtime helicopter service and maintenance provider,Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc.(AHS) will be exhibiting for the first time this year during the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Annual Conference and Exposition in Reno, Nevada from 11-14 JUL 2012. The company provides comprehensive airframe and engine maintenance, repair, overhaul, avionics, and custom tailored maintenance solutions around the clock for all types of helicopters. Advanced offers authorized service center options for Agusta, and Eurocopter airframes in addition to providing maintenance and repair authorization for Bell, Enstrom, Robinson and MD Helicopter airframes. AHS is also one of very few Turbomeca level III engine maintenance centers located in North America.
Based in northern California at the Watts-Woodland airport (O41), Advanced Helicopter Services specialties include law enforcement aircraft with highly trained technicians and a full service facility designed for in-depth helicopter support.
Advanced Helicopter Services invites all attendees to please visit exhibit #227 for an opportunity to win an Apple iPad during the event in Reno
Advanced Helicopters Services, Inc.,Â (AHS) is a comprehensive helicopter support provider located at the Watts-Woodland Airport (O41) in Woodland, California. The company offers extensive helicopter maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, avionics services, aircraft painting, dynamic component services, and client based custom maintenance solutions for all model types of helicopters. AHS is an authorized service center for American Eurocopter and Agusta airframes and FAA Repair Station with maintenance authorization for Robinson, Enstrom, MD, and Bell helicopter airframes. As an authorized Turbomeca level III engine maintenance center, Advanced Helicopter Services offers a capability not often found in North America. Additionally, Advanced Helicopter Services can provide helicopter AOG response with extensive support equipment and highly trained technicians, regardless of aircraft location. Specialized services include support for law enforcement, public use, corporate, air medical and utility helicopters. For additional information regarding Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc. and their complete helicopter services, please visitÂ www.
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award