REBTECH will again feature their comprehensive night vision lighting equipment, services and capabilities during the ALEA annual conference and exposition in Reno, Nevada at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. The show runs from July 11-14. Recent law enforcement activity for the company includes the delivery of a third Bell 407 night vision STC kit to Rotor Resources in Hiram, Georgia. Rotor Resources will perform the REBTECH NVG kit installation for the Georgia State Patrol Aviation Division.
REBTECH specializes in providing night vision compatible lighting solutions for fixed and rotary wing cockpit and cabin areas as well as covert night vision compatible airframe lighting. The company would like to invite all show attendees to their press event on Thursday July 12 at 3 p.m. REBTECH will also provide an iPad drawing and show participants are invited to enter the drawing by visiting booth #108/209 during the event.
REBTECH installed night vision lighting conversions can been seen on the American Eurocopter exhibit #112 as well as the Metro Aviation exhibit #600 during the ALEA event.
AboutÂ REBTECH:Â REBTECH, a division of REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition support of developmental requirements for REBTECH and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Richard Borkowski at817.285.7740Â orÂ [email protected]Â or by visiting the company’s website atÂ www.rebtechnvg.com.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires