Helinet Technologies, an international provider of aviation technology solutions to the law enforcement, government and military markets, announced today that it has received certification as a FLIR Systems Authorized Service Center.Â With today’s news, the firm joins a select group of outside vendors, and one of only four inÂ the United States, officially recognized by FLIR to provide factory-authorized service and repairs across the FLIR line of gyro-stabilized EO/IR camera systems.
The certification augments Helinet’s service offerings in the aerial surveillance space and its work developing multi-ship airborne and microwave downlink solutions for clients such as theÂ Los AngelesÂ Police Department, the Texas Department of Safety, the Drug Enforcement Agency and theÂ Los Angeles CountyÂ Sheriff’s Department.Â In addition to its designation as a FLIR Systems Authorized Service Center, Helinet is also a FLIR authorized reseller.
“Helinet has been a key partner of ours for more than 20 years, first as a customer and more recently as a reseller as well,” saidÂ Brian Spillane, director of sales at FLIR Systems.Â “The firm’s understanding of the FLIR line of gyro-stabilized camera systems is impeccable and its facility and staff are well prepared to deliver the highest level of service to support the demands of our government, law enforcement and military clients.”
“We are extremely pleased to have been named as a FLIR Authorized Service Center,” saidÂ Ron Magocsi, chief technical officer at Helinet Technologies.Â “It’s a great validation of our service team’s depth of knowledge and commitment to excellence, and we look forward to assisting FLIR customers with all of their maintenance and support needs.”
About FLIR Systems
FLIR Systems, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of sensor systems that enhance perception and awareness. The Company’s advanced thermal imaging and threat detection systems are used for a wide variety of imaging, thermography, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, navigation, transportation safety, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) detection. Visit the Company’s web site atÂ www.FLIR.com.
About Helinet Technologies
Helinet Technologies is an international provider of aviation technology solutions to the law enforcement, government and military markets.Â Backed by decades of experience deploying customized surveillance and broadcasting systems for organizations across the globe, the firm offers a full suite of services, ranging from basic equipment sales to fully outsourced surveillance solutions, including providing pilots and aircraft.Â Helinet is online atÂ www.HelinetTechnologies.com.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual