The biggest fly-in in the world â€“ EAAâ€™s AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin â€“ is just days away, and once again HAI will be there in a big way!
HAIâ€™s HELI-CENTERâ„¢, a two-story tent right on the flight line, celebrates vertical flight and gives the fixed-wing crowd a chance to see what rotary-wing flight is all about.
If youâ€™re planning on attending AirVenture, be sure to stop by the HELI-CENTER, July 23-29, and say hello to HAI President Matt Zuccaro and other members of the HAI Staff.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team