Latitude Technologies Corporation announced that the company is exhibiting at Oshkosh Airventure July 23-29th in Oshkosh, Wisconsin in Hanger D, Booth 4133. Latitude will be taking orders for their new IONodeTMonboard flight data and operational loads management devices and will feature several portable products including the Iridium Extreme and the Shout Nano handsets.
â€œOshkosh is one of the worldâ€™s most amazing air shows,â€ said Latitude Technologies Vice President of Business Development David Thomas. â€œAviation enthusiasts from all walks of life attend this show. The uniqueness of this show is seeing private aircraft owners, experienced pilots, novices, celebrities, and spectators all converge in one area for an entire week. We look forward to showing our newest technologies, products and services to this diverse audience and hope all our friends, customers and aviation enthusiast stop by our booth to visit with us.â€
Jeff Taberner, recently appointed Latitude’s senior account manager for the U.S. market, and Latitude sales representative Brenda Quance will be joining Thomas at the show to meet with customers. Latitude will have show specials on select products at Oshkosh and encourage attendees to stop by and talk to David, Jeff or Brenda for details.
About Latitude Technologies
Latitude Technologies Corp., headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, is a vertically integrated manufacturer and provider of satellite telephone, tracking, messaging, avionics, flight data, and broadband data services. The companyâ€™s SkyNodeÂ®Â products are the most versatile and economical-to-operate aeronautical communication devices in the world and have been chosen by government, commercial and private operators for all mission and aircraft types.
Latitude provides reliable and secure aviation data and communication options for crew safety, fleet logistics, and operations and maintenance efficiency with its WebSentinelTMÂ flight data management platform for desktops, dispatch centers and mobile devices.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team