Latitude Technologies Corporation announced that the company is exhibiting at Oshkosh Airventure July 23-29th in Oshkosh, Wisconsin in Hanger D, Booth 4133. Latitude will be taking orders for their new IONodeTMonboard flight data and operational loads management devices and will feature several portable products including the Iridium Extreme and the Shout Nano handsets.
â€œOshkosh is one of the worldâ€™s most amazing air shows,â€ said Latitude Technologies Vice President of Business Development David Thomas. â€œAviation enthusiasts from all walks of life attend this show. The uniqueness of this show is seeing private aircraft owners, experienced pilots, novices, celebrities, and spectators all converge in one area for an entire week. We look forward to showing our newest technologies, products and services to this diverse audience and hope all our friends, customers and aviation enthusiast stop by our booth to visit with us.â€
Jeff Taberner, recently appointed Latitude’s senior account manager for the U.S. market, and Latitude sales representative Brenda Quance will be joining Thomas at the show to meet with customers. Latitude will have show specials on select products at Oshkosh and encourage attendees to stop by and talk to David, Jeff or Brenda for details.
About Latitude Technologies
Latitude Technologies Corp., headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, is a vertically integrated manufacturer and provider of satellite telephone, tracking, messaging, avionics, flight data, and broadband data services. The companyâ€™s SkyNodeÂ®Â products are the most versatile and economical-to-operate aeronautical communication devices in the world and have been chosen by government, commercial and private operators for all mission and aircraft types.
Latitude provides reliable and secure aviation data and communication options for crew safety, fleet logistics, and operations and maintenance efficiency with its WebSentinelTMÂ flight data management platform for desktops, dispatch centers and mobile devices.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™