Bell Helicopter, in partnership with Cessna Aircraft Company, opened a new regional service center in Singapore at Seletar Aerospace Park. Bell Helicopter and Cessna are Textron companies (NYSE: TXT). The new state-of-the-art facility offers customers a one-stop shop for comprehensive repair, completion, fulfillment, maintenance and customization solutions.
â€œThe grand opening of our Asia Pacific service center brings to life a vision of providing exceptional support to our current and future customers in this important growth region,â€ said John L. Garrison, president and CEO of Bell Helicopter. â€œIt is the result of years of planning for an increased presence in Asia Pacific that is a key market for both Bell Helicopter and Cessna.â€
Bell Helicopter and the Singapore Economic Development Board signed a Memorandum of Understanding in June 2010. On June 9, 2011, Bell Helicopter and Cessna broke ground on the new service center in the Seletar Aerospace Park.
The service facility is 160,500 total square feet and equipped with hangars for Bell Helicopter and Cessna products, a paint booth, warehouse, overhaul and maintenance shops, offices, and a 77,000 square foot ramp. Plans for the new facility include training, performing customization and completions, major refurbishment projects, labor and parts sales, as well as maintenance, repair and overhaul. Bell Helicopter and Cessna envision the center as a regional hub for response to customer needs in Asia Pacific.
â€œOver the years Bell Helicopter and Cessna have grown into global companies,â€ Garrison added. â€œWeâ€™ve accomplished this by successfully gearing our operations to serve a diverse and expanding customer base in addition to providing innovative, affordable mission solutions tailored to our local customers.Â This ensures that weâ€™re able to provide value and world-class local support to our operators throughout the world.â€
Bell Helicopter has been ranked No. 1 by customers in Customer Support and Services for 18 consecutive years and offers an unparalleled customer experience with comprehensive support. Bell Helicopter provides customers with local support in every corner of the world with services ranging from state of the art customization, aircraft refurbishment and accessory options to first class maintenance repair and overhaul solutions, combined with personalized service offerings.
â€œCessna continues to focus on the full product experience, delivering exceptional end-to-end service,â€ said Bill Harris, Cessnaâ€™s vice president, Sales for the Asia Pacific region. â€œWe maintain a worldwide network of Citation Service Centers and Authorized Service Facilities to ensure our customers have access to our industry leading team of skilled professionals throughout the world.â€
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes