Aviation Search Group, an executive style search firm dedicated to the worldwide aerospace industry, announced today it will attend the upcoming AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America in Las Vegas.
Aviation Search Group will attend all four days of the show and will be available to discuss their “Unmanned Recruiting Programs” onsite.Â Â Grayson Barrows, Director of Sales for The Group says “We are no stranger to the UAV world; we have worked with operators, manufacturers and maintainers of unmanned systems worldwide.”
“You could say our Programs are “Unmanned” Grayson commented.Â Â “Aviation and aerospace organizations completely outsource their toughest search assignments — and we provide them with virtual recruiters.Â Â Our professional search coordinators work remotely, from our location, allowing our clientele to focus on what is most important to them, profitability.
Aviation Search Group reported a first half 6% ahead of 2011 business and forecasting a similar trend for the balance of 2012.Â Â Barrows reports “We are grateful for all of our customers and the long term partnerships we have created.Â Â Every new search assignment is exciting for us because we know we are helping the industry!Â Â And I’m proud to report we are signing major, multi-year recruiting contracts too!
About Aviation Search Group
Texas owned Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held business offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective “strategic partnership” focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer’s internal resources.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf