Aviation Search Group, an executive style search firm dedicated to the worldwide aerospace industry, announced today it will attend the upcoming AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America in Las Vegas.
Aviation Search Group will attend all four days of the show and will be available to discuss their “Unmanned Recruiting Programs” onsite.Â Â Grayson Barrows, Director of Sales for The Group says “We are no stranger to the UAV world; we have worked with operators, manufacturers and maintainers of unmanned systems worldwide.”
“You could say our Programs are “Unmanned” Grayson commented.Â Â “Aviation and aerospace organizations completely outsource their toughest search assignments — and we provide them with virtual recruiters.Â Â Our professional search coordinators work remotely, from our location, allowing our clientele to focus on what is most important to them, profitability.
Aviation Search Group reported a first half 6% ahead of 2011 business and forecasting a similar trend for the balance of 2012.Â Â Barrows reports “We are grateful for all of our customers and the long term partnerships we have created.Â Â Every new search assignment is exciting for us because we know we are helping the industry!Â Â And I’m proud to report we are signing major, multi-year recruiting contracts too!
About Aviation Search Group
Texas owned Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held business offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective “strategic partnership” focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer’s internal resources.
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19