Aero Dynamix announces the delivery of certified NVG cockpit upgrades for three MD500 helicopters owned by a Latin American military operation. The NVG-equipped helicopters will be used primarily as training assets for night vision operations.
The NVG upgrades encompass internal NVIS avionics modifications, edge lit panels, instrument overlays and all other internal and external illuminated components. These upgrades are designed to achieve a balanced cockpit that is optimized for both night and daylight readability performance.
â€œThe adoption rate of night vision technology in Latin America is impressive,â€ says Tonka Hufford, Aero Dynamixâ€™ Director of Operations, â€œand we are proud to be the NVIS lighting vendor of choice for many of these owner/operators.â€
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
Aero Dynamix is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for commercial and military aircraft. The company specializes in complete and fully integrated cockpit modifications for night vision applications and has completed over 500 STC cockpit upgrades. Aero Dynamix headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
- China to sanction Lockheed Martin
- Innisfail Health Centre helipad closed for safety improvements
- Newport Helicopter Tours Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone