Aero Dynamix announces the delivery of certified NVG cockpit upgrades for three MD500 helicopters owned by a Latin American military operation. The NVG-equipped helicopters will be used primarily as training assets for night vision operations.
The NVG upgrades encompass internal NVIS avionics modifications, edge lit panels, instrument overlays and all other internal and external illuminated components. These upgrades are designed to achieve a balanced cockpit that is optimized for both night and daylight readability performance.
â€œThe adoption rate of night vision technology in Latin America is impressive,â€ says Tonka Hufford, Aero Dynamixâ€™ Director of Operations, â€œand we are proud to be the NVIS lighting vendor of choice for many of these owner/operators.â€
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
Aero Dynamix is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for commercial and military aircraft. The company specializes in complete and fully integrated cockpit modifications for night vision applications and has completed over 500 STC cockpit upgrades. Aero Dynamix headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit