Aero Dynamix announces the delivery of certified NVG cockpit upgrades for three MD500 helicopters owned by a Latin American military operation. The NVG-equipped helicopters will be used primarily as training assets for night vision operations.
The NVG upgrades encompass internal NVIS avionics modifications, edge lit panels, instrument overlays and all other internal and external illuminated components. These upgrades are designed to achieve a balanced cockpit that is optimized for both night and daylight readability performance.
â€œThe adoption rate of night vision technology in Latin America is impressive,â€ says Tonka Hufford, Aero Dynamixâ€™ Director of Operations, â€œand we are proud to be the NVIS lighting vendor of choice for many of these owner/operators.â€
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
Aero Dynamix is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for commercial and military aircraft. The company specializes in complete and fully integrated cockpit modifications for night vision applications and has completed over 500 STC cockpit upgrades. Aero Dynamix headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report