SkyTrac Systems is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at the 9th annual Latin America Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Aug. 15th-17th, 2012. LABACE has established itself as Latin Americaâ€™s largest business aviation fair, and the worldâ€™s second largest business aviation fair.
Judy Meier, Senior Manager – Sales will be at booth #3016 with Millenial Technologies to speak about and demonstrate SkyTracâ€™s industry leading SatCom solutions which utilize SkyWeb, SkyTracâ€™s powerful web based asset management software. Also on display will be SkyTracâ€™s newest ISAT, the ISAT-200A, which combines flight following, SatCom and flight data monitoring capabilities in one lightweight box.
SkyTrac President and CEO Kathleen Wallace commented, â€œWe are looking forward to attending LABACE and expanding our presence in the Latin American market. This is an exciting and growing market that we look forward to reaching.â€
Please drop by to visit SkyTrac Systems and Millenial Technologies at booth #3016.
SkyTrac is the worldâ€™s trusted supplier of SatCom solutions for data, text and voice communications. With customers on every continent and from all areas of operation, from Oil & Gas to Air Medical to Law Enforcement to Search & Rescue, SkyTrac provides market leading solutions to market leading companies. SkyTrac has acquired a long list of Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) and the companyâ€™s hardware has been installed on a large number of rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft types from AgustaWestland, Eurocopter, Bell, Sikorsky, Bombardier, Viking, Beechcraft, de Havilland, LearJet and Raytheon.
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device