Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (“Canadian Helicopters”) (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly dividends of $0.091875 per Common Share and Variable Voting Shares, payable on each of November 15, 2012 , December 14, 2012 and January 15, 2013 to holders of record at the close of business October 31, 2012 , November 30, 2012 and December 31, 2012 , respectively.
The foregoing dividends are designated as “eligible” dividends for the purposes of theÂ Income Tax ActÂ ( Canada ) and any similar provincial legislation.
Canadian Helicopters’ Board of Directors reviews the applicable dividend rates on a quarterly basis. Shareholders are entitled to receive dividends only when any such dividends are declared by Canadian Helicopters’ Board of Directors, and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations in Canada , Australia , New Zealand and regions of Southeast Asia. The group also delivers contracted on demand support in Afghanistan and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands: Helicopters New Zealand (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) in Canada and Afghanistan . In addition to charter services, the Company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters near Montreal , Canada , the Company operates approximately 140 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH