Thai operator Heliluck Aviation Co has recently started operations of the country’s first Eurocopter AS355NP.Â Serial 5766 and delivered via Eurocopter South East Asia in Singapore, HS-PNG is role-equipped as a filming platform and commences operations immediately on contract to a local television station.
The helicopter is a fully ENG unit, with Gyro Cineflex V14 Camera, downlink system, and onboard reporting systems.
Heliluck are flying the 355 for Bangkok Broadcasting & TV Co., Ltd. (Channel 7)Â www.ch7.com – and while the helicopter is resplendent with their logos, it is unclear whether this is an exclusive contract or whether the aircraft is also available for other ad hoc work.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Columbia Helicopters moves their ELITE AS355
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Remote GeoSystems and North Shore Rescue deploy geoDVR and FLIR gimbal for SAR
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- 02-Jun-17 Eurocopter AS355F Newark, US-New Jersey
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- Vector Aerospace to overhaul another AS355 for Aero Asahi
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Bell prepares to fly 300th 429
- Attorney Settles Malpractice Suit in Billionaire AS355 Bahamas Crash
- UK – Heli Air adds first twin to charter fleet
- Airbus extends UTair training approvals
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- 29-May-15 PR-ADA Airbus AS355N Atalaia do Norte, Brazil (5F)