AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that a new AgustaWestland Service Centre has been opened by AVIASUR to provide maintenance and other support services for AgustaWestland commercial helicopter customers. The service centre is located at AVIASURâ€™s modern facility at Santiagoâ€™s Arturo Merino BenÃtez International Airport in Chile, where an official opening ceremony was held on 8th August.
The opening of a new service centre in Chile continues AgustaWestlandâ€™s strategy to provide customers with greater levels of service close to their operating locations. The opening of AVIASURâ€™s Service Centre brings the number of AgustaWestland Service Centres worldwide to over eighty, with a programme underway to further expand this network around the world.
AgustaWestland is continuing to increase its market share in South America and now has 17 of its helicopters operating in Chile comprising eight AW119 Koalas, seven AW109s, one Grand and one W-3A Sokol. The first GrandNew light twin helicopter is scheduled to be delivered to Chile later this year.
In 2011 AVIASUR were appointed Independent Sales Representatives for Chile and Peru for AgustaWestland commercial helicopters. AVIASUR also provides a wide range of aviation services from its Santiago headquarters including a full FBO service, aircraft sales, charter flights and aircraft management for private and corporate clients.
- Horix Aerospace completes dismantling of two AW109s
- EASA validates STC for AMS Heli Design aeromedical interior for AW109
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- AMS Heli Design receives FAA STC for ALSS interior
- Heart for transplant survives crash on hospital rooftop helipad
- Life Link III grows its fleet of helicopters
- 06-Nov-20 N109EX Leonardo AW109S Boyle Heights, US-California
- MyHeli becomes newest UK CAA AOC operator
- Leonardo AW109/AW119 – EASA releases Issue 22 of TCDS
- 19-Aug-20 N95RZ Leonardo AW109E Wauseon, US-Ohio
- Leonardo AW109 Trekker chosen to support French EMS market
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)