Participate in a ground-breaking survey on substance abuse in the HEMS industry.
There is currently no data available on substance abuse specific to either pre-hospital emergency medical services or air medical personnel.Â The purpose of thisÂ anonymousÂ survey is to to (1) break the silence, (2) identify the prevalence in HEMS and (3) initiate an industry-wide conversation on how to cope with this challenging issue. Where is the balance between retaining highly trained, experienced Air Medical Providers,Â and zero tolerance for putting lives at risk?
The survey will be available through September. Â The data will be presented at a lecture at AMTC12 in Seattle, Washington. We thank you for taking the time to take this survey!
Survey Link -Â http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=8bk7483xb029u6i69016
- Oceania Aviation receives STC approval for Bell 429 Bike Rack
- COPA Neil J. Armstrong Scholarships Applications Now Open
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference