Keystone Med-Flight LLC (“Keystone”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hawke Aerospace, today announced it has appointed Paul Rayhill as the company’s new President.
Paul Rayhill was most recently the President of Aviation Services Unlimited LLC (ASU) located in Rome NY. ASU is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Hawke Aerospace, and is a well-respected FAA certified Part 135 and Part133 On-Demand Charter Operation. He was the owner of that company for 14 years until merging it with Hawke Aerospace last year. Paul replaces Rick Hinkle who has taken the position of Chief Marketing Officer at Hawke Aerospace.
Mr. Rayhill began his aviation career in the United States Navy as a Naval Aviator flying various helicopter platforms including the CH-46, UH-3 and TH-57. He holds Commercial Instrument Fixed and Rotary Wing Ratings.
Mr. Rayhill obtained an MS in Engineering from the United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland. He is a veteran of Operations Southern Watch, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. He is also a US Naval Academy Blue Gold Officer.
About Keystone Med Flight
Based in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Keystone Med-Flight is an FAA Certified Air Carrier and is wholly owned by Hawke Aerospace Holdings, LLC. Keystone provides the highest quality air medical operations, management, consulting and maintenance services. Keystone currently operates four aircraft, including two brand new Agusta SPIFR A109E helicopters, under contract to Tenet Healthcare Corp./Hahnemann University Hospital’s MidAtlantic Medevac program.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock