Keystone Med-Flight LLC (“Keystone”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hawke Aerospace, today announced it has appointed Paul Rayhill as the company’s new President.
Paul Rayhill was most recently the President of Aviation Services Unlimited LLC (ASU) located in Rome NY. ASU is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Hawke Aerospace, and is a well-respected FAA certified Part 135 and Part133 On-Demand Charter Operation. He was the owner of that company for 14 years until merging it with Hawke Aerospace last year. Paul replaces Rick Hinkle who has taken the position of Chief Marketing Officer at Hawke Aerospace.
Mr. Rayhill began his aviation career in the United States Navy as a Naval Aviator flying various helicopter platforms including the CH-46, UH-3 and TH-57. He holds Commercial Instrument Fixed and Rotary Wing Ratings.
Mr. Rayhill obtained an MS in Engineering from the United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland. He is a veteran of Operations Southern Watch, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. He is also a US Naval Academy Blue Gold Officer.
About Keystone Med Flight
Based in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Keystone Med-Flight is an FAA Certified Air Carrier and is wholly owned by Hawke Aerospace Holdings, LLC. Keystone provides the highest quality air medical operations, management, consulting and maintenance services. Keystone currently operates four aircraft, including two brand new Agusta SPIFR A109E helicopters, under contract to Tenet Healthcare Corp./Hahnemann University Hospital’s MidAtlantic Medevac program.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support